Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

almost fucked up my test because of high school sluts

• Thread starter Deleted member 34825
  • Start date
Deleted member 34825

Deleted member 34825

Self-banned
-
90% of the foids in my senior year of high school are wearing the same crop top thing with yoga pants, or short shorts
And So I was taking my apseminar test (surronded by these foids in all seats around me wearing the slutclothes™), all of our heads were to be down and on our paper, so all of their long slender legs and taut navels were exposed to secretly watch

:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
I spent 30min of that test just ogling their nubile thighs
especally this noodlewhore to the right of me with like 7 inches of shorts, and the rest was just sleek flesh
and because of these whores, I had only 30 min left to take the test, and now I'm now sure what i got on it

hijab should be made mandatory for every whore in this world.

Rape them in minecraft.

tbh I'm so used to seeing femoids dressed like sluts everywhere I go I've become numb to it, like commercials on TV.

tbh I'm so used to seeing femoids dressed like sluts everywhere I go I've become numb to it, like commercials on TV.
This and I am tired as fuck so I don’t care about sluts being sluts.

This. It's really weird. I like to call this "The Incel's Paradox". It says that the incel becomes more and more asexual the more sexual things he sees

This. It's really weird. I like to call this "The Incel's Paradox". It says that the incel becomes more and more asexual the more sexual things he sees
:bigbrain::bigbrain: