Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Almost everyone in a relationship

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
Seriously it just boggles my mind how they can get into one just like that and here we are a small group of people out of a world of nearly 8 billion, can,t get the things in which we dearly crave for

I'm surprised there doesn't be a incel attack throughout the world in a weekly basis:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Seems impossible for me. Dunno how Normies do it

Maybe it's because they're not ugly or/and short?

Seriously it just boggles my mind how they can get into one just like that and here we are a small group of people out of a world of nearly 8 billion, can,t get the things in which we dearly crave for

I'm surprised there doesn't be a incel attack throughout the world in a weekly basis:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
We’re desperately in need of some termination

Attachments

• F5A2E5C1-AEF5-428E-A986-E98E4684718A.jpeg
    F5A2E5C1-AEF5-428E-A986-E98E4684718A.jpeg
    94.6 KB · Views: 7
I for one don't know really anybody who isn't in one, all my work colleagues are in relationships and none of them are chads

Sub5s get nuffin

Yup.
And it's normies too, we are talking guys that guys here mog.

"Bu-bu-but only Chad -" STFU basement dweller!

They need to be taken out:feelsLSD:

Most guys date landwhales, in Burgerland at least.

The teenlovepill is important, because your first relationship gives you the confidence to go on, and establish more. Incels never had that chance, because we are ugly/short/fat.