Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Almost every woman never worries about her looks or if she's good enough

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I'm just talking out my ass, feel free to correct me,

but I suspect every woman has zero self-awareness of her dating situation and because the amount of orbiters and validation she gets is LIMITLESS she thinks she's hot as fuck and will stay that way forever

because why not? the results (infinite orbiters) are there, so the only conclusion is she's hot, right?

Wasn't it a meme that women spend 5 years in a bathroom getting ready.

but I suspect every woman has zero self-awareness of her dating situation and because the amount of orbiters and validation she gets is LIMITLESS she thinks she's hot as fuck and will stay that way forever

truth

also, most women fall for the equality meme, so they unironically think that mens dating situation is the same as theirs.
they think that if a guy wants a girlfriend, he should just open his phone and schedule a date with one of the 50 girls who are constantly hitting on him. that's how the world works for them, so that's how they think things work for everyone.

also, most women fall for the equality meme, so they unironically think that mens dating situation is the same as theirs.
they think that if a guy wants a girlfriend, he should just open his phone and schedule a date with one of the 50 girls who are constantly hitting on him. that's how the world works for them, so that's how they think things work for everyone.
Extremely high IQ. They are too stupid to be able to empathize with sub-7 men, they're too disgusted to realize it.

I think its more complex than that, but very broadly is true. It didn't use to be - flashback to 15 years ago and women had exposure to high beauty standards through magazines etc, but they didn't get the huge outpouring of validation from men that social media allows. So I suspect the levels of female depression, insecurity etc were higher during this period. But in 2018, women have such insane levels of validation just mere clicks away, the pendulum has swung to the opposite, where most women are unrealistic about how unattractive they are and are simply unable to gauge their looksmax correctly because of the glut of male attention coming from online sources. Its why we have things like fat acceptance, body acceptance, STD acceptance etc so prolific among women - their egos have never been higher.

They do care, but because they only pay attention to other women with whom they compete and to Chads.

Any real truecel couldn't care less about all that shit, we'd be up to fuck a girl even if she had no make-up on, messy hair, dressed like trash, etc, but they don't do it for us.

Extremely high IQ. They are too stupid to be able to empathize with sub-7 men, they're too disgusted to realize it.
It's like trying to empathize with somebody who doesn't have internet or cable.

Women comparing one another is their national gender sport. She feels as hot as the women surrounding her (it's very similar to the incels' "mogging" in a certain grotesque way). Facebook/social media literally fucked them up really good since it expanded their imediate sloot comparison and chad detection radius exponentially, leading to brutal competition for chad, rampant mental illness and detachment from reality and the natural looksmatch- catalyzing the current hypergamy.

Online dating, on the other hand, removes their direct ability and pressure to compare themselves to the mass of other sloots. It puts them into a looks "balloon" that expands only by direct male attention but doesn't have the sloot comparison valve to relieve some of this expansion. This, along with the already catalyzed hypergamy is why we have the 2/10 wanting/dating +6/10s

Women comparing one another is their national gender sport. She feels as hot as the women surrounding her (it's very similar to the incels' "mogging" in a certain grotesque way). Facebook/social media literally fucked them up really good since it expanded their imediate sloot comparison and chad detection radius exponentially, leading to brutal competition for chad, rampant mental illness and detachment from reality and the natural looksmatch- catalyzing the current hypergamy.

Online dating, on the other hand, removes their direct ability and pressure to compare themselves to the mass of other sloots. It puts them into a looks "balloon" that expands only by direct male attention but doesn't have the sloot comparison valve to relieve some of this expansion. This, along with the already catalyzed hypergamy is why we have the 2/10 wanting/dating +6/10s
god iq

No, if they didn't care, they wouldn't put on any fakeup