Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Almost died when i was a kid.

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
From what my parent told me when i was around 3 i came back from kindergarden and that i could barely stay awake. they brought me home and i went to sleep. they tried to wake me later but couldn't.

They called an ambulance and i was in a coma for 3 days. They found out i ate some poisonous berries that were growing near the kindergarden ( cause my country is a joke) Apparently some kids dared me to do it and so i did.

Unfortunately i didn't eat enough to die. I wish i did. I woudln't have to suffer this horrible life and my stupid female teachers would probablt get prosecuted for manslaugher. That probably happened in some other dimension tbh

Last edited:
sorrowfully brutal :cryfeels:

From what my parent told me when i was around 3 i came back from kindergarden and that i could barely stay awake. they brought me home and i went to sleep. they tried to wake me later but couldn't.

They called an ambulance and i was in a coma for 3 days. They found out i ate some poisonous berries that were growing near the kindergarden ( cause my country is a joke) Apparently some kids dared me to do it and so i did.

Unfortunately i didn't eat enough to die. I wish i did. I woudln't have to suffer this horrible life and my stupid female teachers would probablt get prosecuted for manslaugher. That probably happened in some other dimension tbh
Also nearly died a couple of times. As a child I couldn't find my way out of my mother at birth and nearly suffocated (had extreme oxygen depletion at this point), then the nurse nearly dropped me and I also suffered from a fever as a baby where I nearly died. I also nearly drowned on two separate occasions (one time it was funny because this was at a rafting place and the goddamn ring flipped over and the channel was as so big that it was then not possible to flip it again, the entire time my head was under water). And a friend of mine also nearly suffered due to poisonous berries - he ate the spindle/Euonymus europaea.

Last edited:
The smell of Oleander drives me nuts and I start acting like kitten getting its catnip fix. I remember back when I was in elementary school, I used to obsessively smell the Oleander flowers in the school garden during breaks. I still go crazy around them.

Maybe the universe is trying to tell me sth..

Last edited:
Also nearly died a couple of times. As a child I couldn't find my way out of my mother at birth and nearly suffocated (had extreme oxygen depletion at this point), then the nurse nearly dropped me and I also suffered from a fever as a baby where I nearly died. I also nearly drowned on two separate occasions (one time it was funny because this was at a rafting place and the goddamn ring flipped over and the channel was as so big that it was then not possible to flip it again, the entire time my head was under water). And a friend of mine also nearly suffered due to poisonous berries - he ate the spindle/Euonymus europaea.
Well shit man. The human body sure can take a lot of abuse. Too bad that all that fighting will be meaningless if one is unable to find a mate.

The only reason I'm here today is because my mother had a miscarriage. She lost her daughter and waited a few years to try again, and it worked. Now I'm here. A beta male with no real life friends, no girlfriend, no nothing. Life sucks.

The smell of Oleander drives me nuts and I start acting like kitten getting its catnip fix. I remember back when I was in elementary school, I used to obsessively smell the Oleander flowers in the school garden during breaks. I still go crazy around them.

Maybe the universe is trying to tell me sth..
You should watch that oleander movie bro... Pick one, there's many...

:feelsohh:

Sex & Nudity (4)​

• Mild
  • We see a scene of a teenager in her underwear

Well shit man. The human body sure can take a lot of abuse. Too bad that all that fighting will be meaningless if one is unable to find a mate.
One can..... claim a mate if they are willing to take the chance :feelsthink:

One can..... claim a mate if they are willing to take the chance :feelsthink:
If one is low inhib enough. Like Wolfgang Přiklopil for example. I wonder how many men like him got away with it? At some point the stockholm syndrome should kick in and she would start loving you, no?

That would of course be very bad as it is illegal and everything illegal is bad and should never be done.

I was sickly as a kid, typical subhuman trait.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back