Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting almost car crashed today

l33tbl0k3

l33tbl0k3

thermostat iq
★★★★
totally my fault I didn't check my blindside, and a chad flipped his arms up behind me in disgust, I'm a terrible person...

brutal
i once almost hit a bunch of kids in the street while i was driving but tbh it's not my fault that they're playing in the middle of the street like a bunch of retards. parents should keep an eye on their kids and not let them outside the house especially if they're little girls.

the group of kids i almost hit were mostly girls in their 8-9 years or a bit older, i would have probably spent the rest of my life in prison

in minecraft pocket edition

brutal
i once almost hit a bunch of kids in the street while i was driving but tbh it's not my fault that they're playing in the middle of the street like a bunch of retards. parents should keep an eye on their kids and not let them outside the house especially if they're little girls.

the group of kids i almost hit were mostly girls in their 8-9 years or a bit older, i would have probably spent the rest of my life in prison
kids are kind of retarded, whenever I drive in a major city I go slow because of this shit, humans are unpredictable