Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Almost ALL commercials in Norway feature interracial couples

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
It's to the point where it's ridiculous. It's always a Black/Arab man with a white woman and a mulatto child, and in the rare instances where both parents are white, their child has a mulatto friend over. Interracial relationships are not even that common here, yet if an outsider was looking in, they'd think we were the biggest racemixxers ever.

I don't even see the point from a marketing perspective, sure you want to be inclusive, but when it comes to a certain point, it just looks ridiculous.

Norge has fallen

Same in America, but it's usually BMWF in lieu

The Great Reset:

Abolishment of all of culture and identity

Kikes at it again

It's to the point where it's ridiculous. It's always a Black/Arab man with a white woman and a mulatto child, and in the rare instances where both parents are white, their child has a mulatto friend over. Interracial relationships are not even that common here, yet if an outsider was looking in, they'd think we were the biggest racemixxers ever.

I don't even see the point from a marketing perspective, sure you want to be inclusive, but when it comes to a certain point, it just looks ridiculous.
Hope this answers your questions, my Nordic brother.

"muh bro nordick whores bwc chad only:soy::soy:"

This happens everywhere in the developed world (maybe not in China because racism or Japan because xenophobia ), it's the new normal.

I find it funny knowing the fact that white women especially tend to not date out of their own race. FACEandLMS covered the data available in WAW 3. So it's not representative of an average household, it's the ideal representation thought of by politically correct forces and companies make money or go bust, so companies buckle under those forces.

When the man is white and the woman is ethnic, it makes more sense to me for reasons we all know about.

Though, it doesn't bother me too much because I don't watch TV or buy what I don't need.

Last edited:
you WILL be blacked and you WILL be happy :feelsYall:

ONLY WHITES DESERVE TO BE ONSCREEN :foidSoy: :chad:

Its just a coincidence bro

Yes its very political and pushed by the multinational corporations. They want mixed and baseless mutts who have no traditional culture of any kind. Popular culture will be their culture. And consumerism will be their religion.

Godddddan racist