Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Almost all Chads I know are hypergamists

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
I know a lot of Chads who come from lower class or middle class background. Tall good looking manly dudes who have no problems getting women.

They spend their teenage years and 20s fucking all kinds of women but eventually settle down for some rich higher class girl who isn't even good looking and is way bellow them in terms of looks. They don't care because they're looking for financial benefits.

They're basically hiroshima nagasaki blackpilled about women and use them for money and status so that they can live their tutorial life and do what they like (work out, hand out with their bros, train fight sports, go to football matches, shoot with guns etc.) in peace. I'm sure they keep fucking other women on the side too.

Jeremy Meeks basically did this same thing to when he married that rich unattractive daughter of a Jew billionaire.

Chads are the most blackpilled men out there. They're just smart about it and don't have emotional outbursts like incels but just use women to their advantage and pretend they respect them when they need to.

JFL at believing in romantic love when even men who can get 9/10 GIGA Stacies who actually love them and flirt with them don't believe in it. They're some cold mofos. I can only imagine how blackpilled they have become after seeing the nature of modern women after they cucked countless men out there.

I think this is the next new thing, hypergamous Chads looking for naive rich roasties to support their tutorial life.

There are no more fathers who want to protect their resources from evil Chads. Foids are a threat.

Chads are still bluepilled but they realize that they can always get a girl anytime so they choose the wealthiest.
They still spout the same bluepilled rhetoric like "Its all confidence and personality bro" and believe their success is through charisma, positivity and merit. And not because they just won the genetic lottery by chance.

There are no more fathers who want to protect their resources from evil Chads. Foids are a threat.

LOL imagine being a billionaire after your family put in the hard work for centuries.

Only for some gangbanger like Meeks to inherit it all and blow it on car rims and diamond rings because your daughter was attracted to his masculine jaw and hunter eyes.

Ever had blackpilled conversations with them?

I know a lot of Chads who come from lower class or middle class background. Tall good looking manly dudes who have no problems getting women.

They spend their teenage years and 20s fucking all kinds of women but eventually settle down for some rich higher class girl who isn't even good looking and is way bellow them in terms of looks. They don't care because they're looking for financial benefits.

They're basically hiroshima nagasaki blackpilled about women and use them for money and status so that they can live their tutorial life and do what they like (work out, hand out with their bros, train fight sports, go to football matches, shoot with guns etc.) in peace. I'm sure they keep fucking other women on the side too.

Jeremy Meeks basically did this same thing to when he married that rich unattractive daughter of a Jew billionaire.

Chads are the most blackpilled men out there. They're just smart about it and don't have emotional outbursts like incels but just use women to their advantage and pretend they respect them when they need to.

JFL at believing in romantic love when even men who can get 9/10 GIGA Stacies who actually love them and flirt with them don't believe in it. They're some cold mofos. I can only imagine how blackpilled they have become after seeing the nature of modern women after they cucked countless men out there.

I think this is the next new thing, hypergamous Chads looking for naive rich roasties to support their tutorial life.

Good post, but every woman I've ever read about was horrible with money and would always buy the most pointless stupid shit she would never even use.

Hard to imagine a woman who actually had savings + investment.

Chads are still bluepilled
Ever had blackpilled conversations with them?

They're blackpilled about women, not so much about the importance of looks.

They have very cynical view of modern women and use the kind of "sexist" language that would be seen as too edgy even here.

They're not doing it in a bitter way because ultimately they still benefit from it, they just like to make fun out of women for being whores.

90% of men are terrible with money
99.99% of women are terrible with money

LOL imagine being a billionaire after your family put in the hard work for centuries.

Only for some gangbanger like Meeks to inherit it all and blow it on car rims and diamond rings because your daughter was attracted to his masculine jaw and hunter eyes.
Traditional societies had a protection from this shit. Foids had tutors, combined marriages, and there were a lot of ways to protect your resources from Chads.

Nowadays, Chad can cuck you, and rape your wallet using your daughter to exploit you, and you are supposed to be OK with it.

Traditional societies had a protection from this shit. Foids had tutors, combined marriages, and there were a lot of ways to protect your resources from Chads.

Nowadays, Chad can cuck you, and rape your wallet using your daughter to exploit you, and you are supposed to be OK with it.

To be honest I don't feel bad for rich people if this happened to them. They're the ones who supported this current system the most. It would be epic karma if they get financially raped by some illiterate Tyrones who like bling bling because the society they supported and created doesn't keep women in check.

I typically see chads with 6-8 girls

To be honest I don't feel bad for rich people if this happened to them. They're the ones who supported this current system the most. It would be epic karma if they get financially raped by some illiterate Tyrones who like bling bling because the society they supported and created doesn't keep women in check.
Based families still have the resources to be somehow uncucked even for today's standards. People like Jeff Bezos, or rich rappers, or CEOs do not have the based culture on their side, and they are not promoting shit, they are just tools.

Highstatus families, are still using the same methods to keep their wallets safe from the degeneracy of foids. Because foids have ever been the same, it's just that we are not able to use countermeasures to keep us safe from bad foid's behavior.