Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Almost all advice is trash. People can't change their behavior.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
If you could change behavior, no one would be fat, and the majority of the USA is fat as fuck. Over 80% are overweight.

So what's the solution? There is none. Maybe eugenics. Maybe provide free housing and food and hope people don't riot. Either way, for the most part, you can't change your life. Those that do are less than <1%.

But even if you could change your life, you can't change math. All men are fighting for money and pussy, very limited resources. Even if every man turned himself into Thor via self-improvement, it makes zero difference since there are only so many women to go around.

If you could change behavior, no one would be fat, and the majority of the USA is fat as fuck. Over 80% are overweight.

So what's the solution? There is none. Maybe eugenics. Maybe provide free housing and food and hope people don't riot. Either way, for the most part, you can't change your life. Those that do are less than <1%.

But even if you could change your life, you can't change math. All men are fighting for money and pussy, very limited resources. Even if every man turned himself into Thor via self-improvement, it makes zero difference since there are only so many women to go around.
Pretty much and that's why all self improvement for looks is a loser's game where only foids win.

People only change when the discomfort of not changing becomes bigger than the discomfort of changing. But by then, it's usually too late.

Self improvement itself is a cope. 60% of your life is determined at birth. 40% by the time you are 20. People of course cannot face this reality so they think self improvement will solve anything.

People can. Nothing prevents the average burgernormie from stuffing less apple pie into his mouth

Self improvement is for jackasses. It doesn't work and people will think less of you if they find out you're trying hard

The only form of self improvement that may work is surgeries and other ways of frauding genetics smh

It's meme and a contradictory one at that.

"Just try to be friends with women without trying all these different things just to get laid! Treat them like people!"

"Okay, I've been doing that for years and they still want nothing to do with me and reject every advance I ever try."

"Well are you doing x? Have you tried changing y? Why aren't you z-ing? I bet you don't have a. You should be doing b and changing c about yourself..."
Imaging having to do that much just to simply get a gf

People are fat in burger land cause men are depressed and eat cope and foids can still get their pick of in shape men even if they are fat

People can't change their behavior.
This is a massive cope and exactly what (((they))) want you to think. Don't let the serpent tempt you to evil, use your faculty of choice for the better. If you can't, you are no better than normalshitters

Self improvement is for jackasses. It doesn't work and people will think less of you if they find out you're trying hard

The only form of self improvement that may work is surgeries and other ways of frauding genetics smh
yup

even dickmaxxing is an insanely long process

A wife and a pussy kept a man motivated enough to slave Max during boomerville.

Copes can only keep him doing an easy job or living in a van

Long time ago i hear said,

"People don't change they just get older."

Even though i know a shitload more bow than i did when i was younger, i still have the same basic mentality.

Distrust of (((authority))) etc...

I hear stories of women losing 100 pounds all the time, but I CAN'T CHANGE MY HEIGHT.:feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Long time ago i hear said,

"People don't change they just get older."

Even though i know a shitload more bow than i did when i was younger, i still have the same basic mentality.

Distrust of (((authority))) etc...

best advice for incels is to stay the fuck away from normies

People only change when the discomfort of not changing becomes bigger than the discomfort of changing. But by then, it's usually too late.
Exactly this.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back