Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Almost 5 years NEET-ing and no end in sight

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
I know I am one of the longest NEET-ers here. Depression got be so bad on my last semester at uni that I almost didn't finish my degree. I gave up completely on life afterwards and never worked a day.

Got my degree in math 4 years ago,
been NEETmaxxing ever since

This happened to me because i wasn't able to finish my thesis, because of living with loud foids. Now i have to redo 1 year and pay a 900 euro fine + i'm on the conscription list where i will have to be someone's bitch and go die if the superiors will tell me to.

5 years is fucking nothing. Try 10, 15, 20 years.

Been NEETING since i was 18, so that's technically 3 years total

Maths is used everywhere. You can get a job in every single field
Man I truly hope so. If not I'm wasting my time and my sanity or some useless shit degree

How tf are you unemployed with a maths degree?
Means nothing. Computer science guy here. Means nothing if you are ugly, depressed and have no will to do anything. Living in a shitty 3rd world country with barely any jobs in the field doesn't help either.

Means nothing. Computer science guy here. Means nothing if you are ugly, depressed and have no will to do anything. Living in a shitty 3rd world country with barely any jobs in the field doesn't help either.
Which country?

This is the dream. Work fucking sucks

almost 11 years of neet for me.

It's good that there's no end in sight for you. Mine ends in 5 months and I HATE IT. God damn, wageslaving for $300 a month full-time, that's fucking hell. I'd much rather NEET till I die.

I NEETed ever since I finished highschool. Sure, I got a degree, but it doesn't count cause I chose meme degrees so I could put in the minimum effort necessary (although it still ended up being a pain in the ass). In total I NEETed for ~7 years.

Its more depressing that there is nothing to look forward to in this degenerate world, if u are either wageslaving or neetmaxxing, it just doesn't matter really

No sympathy for a faggot who has half the forum blocked. Cry more bitch.

Its more depressing that there is nothing to look forward to in this degenerate world, if u are either wageslaving or neetmaxxing, it just doesn't matter really
Yeah, absolutely. Even a gf wouldn't change anything for me. Seeing how the world is doing now and where it's goind, I don't have any hopes for the future. I just want to have assisted suicide.

Yeah, absolutely. Even a gf wouldn't change anything for me. Seeing how the world is doing now and where it's goind, I don't have any hopes for the future. I just want to have assisted suicide.
Seems we can relate on this one, world is so messed up nowdays and im tired of living in this degenerate world, being around these normies who are bunch of sheep who follow all this oversexualized shit like LGBT for example, all those retarded trends, stuck in this shitty generation where things just get worse each day, i also fucking hate the femoids who caused me pain and suffering for no reason, its completely over, i wish them nothing but suffering and pain

LUUUUCKY i fucking hate being a wage cuck almost as much as i hate foids

Seems we can relate on this one, world is so messed up nowdays and im tired of living in this degenerate world, being around these normies who are bunch of sheep who follow all this oversexualized shit like LGBT for example, all those retarded trends, stuck in this shitty generation where things just get worse each day, i also fucking hate the femoids who caused me pain and suffering for no reason, its completely over, i wish them nothing but suffering and pain
Yep. I hate everything about today's world, the clothing style, the music, trends (tik tok and whatnot), the retarded nature of normoids which is more retarded now than ever, the pushing of faggotry, ffeminism, niggers, etc. Not to mention what (((COVID))) is going to bring. Everything looks like shit.

Yep. I hate everything about today's world, the clothing style, the music, trends (tik tok and whatnot), the retarded nature of normoids which is more retarded now than ever, the pushing of faggotry, ffeminism, niggers, etc. Not to mention what (((COVID))) is going to bring. Everything looks like shit.
Yeah its completely over

5 years is fucking nothing. Try 10, 15, 20 years.
my brother is on 12 years. 5 years is piss. we have until 60-70 to live as losers

i feel that

i feel that
Even back in 2016 it wasnt that bad. Hell, 14 felt like a whole different century. 2012 like a different millenium.

I know I am one of the longest NEET-ers here. Depression got be so bad on my last semester at uni that I almost didn't finish my degree. I gave up completely on life afterwards and never worked a day.
How the fuck did you get thru it, I could barely get thru HS lol.

This is the dream. Work fucking sucks
Yeah. I felt that 30 hours a week wasn't bad but after 8 months of this shit... I want to quit. In the near future I won't be able to have a job anyway without some toxic vaccines and masks. I think I'll ask them for the student work week (where you for 1 or 2 days a week). Would have to make it till september though.

20k saved up and welfare would go a long way too.

A friend even told me about how he gets all of his food for free from groups that give it away because it will expire. With that I would actually gain money while neeting. :feelskek:

Even back in 2016 it wasnt that bad. Hell, 14 felt like a whole different century. 2012 like a different millenium.

Yeah man, i remember back in about 2014 we were all laughing at these fucking freaks on tumblr, now they are running the world.

Can't beat being NEET

same but I actually didn't finish :feelsYall: :feelscomfy:

Been a NEET since the seventh grade pretty much. I still went to school until I graduated in 2017, but only about twice a week.

cmon boyo you gotta block some people sometimes :feelsthink: some people only post bluepilled shit or bait or sewer tier garbage

damn I would rope after 5 years. I've been NEETing for 1 year and its been brutal for me. Definitely not an introvert

Been NEEting for about 2 years now after droping out of Uni. It's better than wageslaving but time flies so fucking quick when rotting it's unreal.
feels like I have created this account last week