Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Almost 4am for me and I can’t sleep

L

loser550

Officer
★★★
These past few days have been the worst it’s like I can’t even sleep. I have to cry myself to sleep every night. I believe every night I am reminded how much I am a loser and I am just existing which makes things worse and don’t get me started about the childhood trauma that I am having.

Only source of happiness that can be found in the incel life is copes and hobbies. Never rely on normies and foids to bring you joy in life. We're meant to survive completely on our own.

Sorry about that
Bild 2024 08 12 162321986

Only source of happiness that can be found in the incel life is copes and hobbies. Never rely on normies and foids to bring you joy in life. We're meant to survive completely on our own.
Yeah and that’s the most brutal part

Exactly man.:feelsokman: Doing my hobbies, which are also solitary, is what really makes me happy and look-foward to next day to enjoy them again. Copes are just used as a utility to drain my coom-filled balls, nothing more.

Last edited:

Same here except for the crying. So I started eating a shitton of goyslop in the middle of the night and the resulting feel good neurochemicals made me stop caring about anything.

Same here except for the crying. So I started eating a shitton of goyslop in the middle of the night and the resulting feel good neurochemicals made me stop caring about anything.
I never really cry anymore I just feel like too numb. But you know who wouldn’t cry if he saw how we are living

I can never sleep due to stress and the heat

Life would be 10 times more enjoyable if goyslop was cheaper. I think it should be a government policy for truecels to get massive discounts on goyslop.

Life would be 10 times more enjoyable if goyslop was cheaper. I think it should be a government policy for truecels to get massive discounts on goyslop.
Something like kratom is a better cope long term.

These past few days have been the worst it’s like I can’t even sleep. I have to cry myself to sleep every night. I believe every night I am reminded how much I am a loser and I am just existing which makes things worse and don’t get me started about the childhood trauma that I am having.
Real man. Stay strong

Just play vidya. I play vidya until 2-3 AM every day, so much fun.