Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Almost 20,000 incel members on Incels.is

You: 97
Me: 329
me: 108,411
you: 329

me: 2018cel
you: late 2022cel

you are no competition to me better back down now before I humiliate you further, you utter GrAY.

me: 108,411
you: 329

me: 2018cel
you: late 2022cel

you are no competition to me better back down now before I humiliate you further, you utter GrAY.
Why haven't you posted much in that time?

Most of them are fakecels unfortunately

Based we will take over society

i have posted a lot look up

And normies keep thinking that the number of us is probably around 100 if not less, lol.

we can form an army to go ER (in COD)

18500 of ‘em are inactive

Just an assumption

The actual number of incels in this place dosn't reach the 4 digits.

The actual number of incels in this place dosn't reach the 4 digits.
the members online scoreboard only shows the incels that refreshed their activity within the last hour, so it's only 3 digits numbers per hour within that time frame not overall.

This is just the number of accounts who aren't deleted or banned, not the active ones.

This is just the number of accounts who aren't deleted or banned, not the active ones.
there is over 50000 different accounts if you count the banned and deleted ones, don't know how you could count the number of active accounts that post regularly.

r/braincels had 40k members

there is over 50000 different accounts if you count the banned and deleted ones, don't know how you could count the number of active accounts that post regularly.
I think we are like 200-something active accounts

the members online scoreboard only shows the incels that refreshed their activity within the last hour, so it's only 3 digits numbers per hour within that time frame not overall.
I suppose it's much more on weekends, or maybe less with the sheer ammount of fake cels. lmao

unsettling
I would say you are trolling but I know unsettling for long enough to notice his typing stayle, and you post like him tbh, uhh care to elab?

I would say you are trolling but I know unsettling for long enough to notice his typing stayle, and you post like him tbh, uhh care to elab?
wdym elaborate on what

20% have to be alts bc of member banning :feelswhere:

Of all 20,000 of us, I think I am the most truecel

Only 6 truecels tho

20k+ users. It's over.