Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory allegory of the block

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
this is something i've thought up after noticing about western woke, activist moralcucks.
they complain and protest about certain shit like racism, misogyny, lgbt hate and pollution in their own countries, but often non western countries do those exact same things and often do them even worse.

So for example, they'll demand that western countries pay reparations to the descendants of enslaved niggers, even though middle eastern empires like the ottomans did the exact same thing.
And the slavery of niggers is still common and even legal in some parts of the middle east and africa.
same with these anti pollution, climate warriors like Grumpy Thunderpants.
they claim that western countries are causing pollution and harming the environment, even though india, bangladesh, pakistan, tajikistan and burkina faso are some of the most polluted countries on earth.
all 5 of them are non western countries.

so why do these woke western moralcucks protest and demand solutions to certain problems that don't exist in western countries, and if they do, to a lesser extend then those same problems in non-western countries?
Because they want power, its that simple.
they want to advertise themselves to the mindless masses that society has a bunch of problems, and their the only ones who can fix them.
all they need to do so, is support, votes and being instated in a position of power.
they are not interested in helping people, improving communities, keeping people safe or making society better.
they're solely interested in power, wealth, luxury and privilege, this is a running gag and open secret with politics for millennia.

I created an allegory, a hypothetical scenario to better describe this, i call it the allegory of the block.
it goes like this:

we got a block of 3 flats with 3 people living in each of them, a little old lady, a druggie and a cop.

the druggie wants to cook some speed to inject into his arm, he has the heroin, but doesn't have enough money to buy cocaine from his dealer.
so he'll have to borrow some money, but he can't go to the cop next door for some, the cop will know whats up, what the druggie is trying to do, the druggie will have to ask this little old lady for some cash.
she's meek, one foot in the grave, living off a small pension from the government. and she'll help anybody in need so she can secure a spot in heaven, old people are massive religious copers btw.

the druggie pestered the little old lady for some money so he can pay his bills and buy food, both lies of course for sympathy.
she lends him some money from her pension like a good neighbour, and he'll run to his dealer and buy that cocaine he needs to mix in with the heroin.

yeah, that's pretty much it tbh.
the old lady represents western countries, the druggie represents woke western moralcucks and the cop represents non-western countries.

the druggie wants something and is willing to lie and gain sympathy from somebody to get it.
he can't get it from the cop because he'll see right through his lies and deceit, so he'll try and get what he wants from a weaker, empathetic, less informed person.

Last edited:
E29eTlcWEAMeqHp.jpg

i take it you like my allegory then?
The fact that western companies don't celebrate pride month in non western countries is a damning indictment of what their actual motives and intentions are.

The fact that western companies don't celebrate pride month in non western countries is a damning indictment
i'm not complaining, i hate lgbt and these countries have their own culture, world view and perspective on certain things.
funny that most fags and troons hate capitalism, but they'll support and praise companies and corporations that put that fag flag on their logo

It's just a consequence of the good life in the West. The better you live, the more you go crazy. The Woke culture has adapted in the West for the simple reason that the West has been living a well-fed and peaceful life since the Cold War.
i'm not complaining, i hate lgbt and these countries have their own culture, world view and perspective on certain things.
funny that most fags and troons hate capitalism, but they'll support and praise companies and corporations that put that fag flag on their logo

this is something i've thought up after noticing about western woke, activist moralcucks.
they complain and protest about certain shit like racism, misogyny, lgbt hate and pollution in their own countries, but often non western countries do those exact same things and often do them even worse.

So for example, they'll demand that western countries pay reparations to the descendants of enslaved niggers, even though middle eastern empires like the ottomans did the exact same thing.
And the slavery of niggers is still common and even legal in some parts of the middle east and africa.
same with these anti pollution, climate warriors like Grumpy Thunderpants.
they claim that western countries are causing pollution and harming the environment, even though india, bangladesh, pakistan, tajikistan and burkina faso are some of the most polluted countries on earth.
all 5 of them are non western countries.

so why do these woke western moralcucks protest and demand solutions to certain problems that don't exist in western countries, and if they do, to a lesser extend then those same problems in non-western countries?
Because they want power, its that simple.
they want to advertise themselves to the mindless masses that society has a bunch of problems, and their the only ones who can fix them.
all they need to do so, is support, votes and being instated in a position of power.
they are not interested in helping people, improving communities, keeping people safe or making society better.
they're solely interested in power, wealth, luxury and privilege, this is a running gag and open secret with politics for millennia.

I created an allegory, a hypothetical scenario to better describe this, i call it the allegory of the block.
it goes like this:

we got a block of 3 flats with 3 people living in each of them, a little old lady, a druggie and a cop.

the druggie wants to cook some speed to inject into his arm, he has the heroin, but doesn't have enough money to buy cocaine from his dealer.
so he'll have to borrow some money, but he can't go to the cop next door for some, the cop will know whats up, what the druggie is trying to do, the druggie will have to ask this little old lady for some cash.
she's meek, one foot in the grave, living off a small pension from the government. and she'll help anybody in need so she can secure a spot in heaven, old people are massive religious copers btw.

the druggie pestered the little old lady for some money so he can pay his bills and buy food, both lies of course for sympathy.
she lends him some money from her pension like a good neighbour, and he'll run to his dealer and buy that cocaine he needs to mix in with the heroin.

yeah, that's pretty much it tbh.
the old lady represents western countries, the druggie represents woke western moralcucks and the cop represents non-western countries.

the druggie wants something and is willing to lie and gain sympathy from somebody to get it.
he can't get it from the cop because he'll see right through his lies and deceit, so he'll try and get what he wants from a weaker, empathetic, less informed person.
The West has lived without wars on its land for about 80 years, because the Cold War was fought in the third world in a proxy format. Therefore, over these 80 years, about 4 generations have changed, none of whom have ever experienced a natural need for simple needs (safety, food, water), which is why today's Westerners are so worried about misogyny, homophobia, racism and ecology, because they are mad with fat. If grocery stores and other clothing and electronics stores empty in the west tomorrow, all the nonsense will immediately go away. Because caring for gays, women, blacks, and nature will give way to their own needs.

Last edited: