Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Alleged femcel goes to club alone, compare her results to even HTN

bicuspid

bicuspid

Recruit
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneWomen/comments/13omtkw/i_went_to_the_club_alone/

I’m an introvert, extremely socially awkward and very shy. I always look uncomfortable and tense unfortunately.

okay so far can relate :feelssus:

many people spoke to me and danced with me it was so so FUN!

:feelswhat:

Lots of guys bought me drinks

:feelstastyman:

the girls were so kind to me, and looked after me (so did security) and I did NOT expect so much attention from the men and some were very handsome…

:cryfeels:

I thought I’d be in the corner alone but the men never ever let that happen.

:feelsrope:

I had so much fun with these new people that we went to another club straight after haha!

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I WANT TO SEE AN INCEL VERSION OF GOING TO THE CLUB ALONE FOR THE FIRST TIME

Daily reminder that fem"cels" are just larpers.

Only go to a club as an incel if you own the club

Water is wet. Foids only can be volcels.

Expecting women to be intelligent is bluepilled shit.

Femcels do not exist

Just proving our point that femcels don't exist. An ugly man will NEVER get treated well by women in a club, or ANYWHERE for that matter.

Funny she's proud of herself while doing nothing but just existing. Retarded foid.

Tutorial mode

Funny she's proud of herself while doing nothing but just existing. Retarded foid.
yeah she literally just had to show up and then guys did the rest. thats all the work foid have to do in life, just show up somewhere and get taken care of.

life on tutorial mode and STILL they have a whole subreddit complaining how hard it is

Lol. These emojis are pure ragefuel though :feelsUnreal:

They wouldn't let you into the bar brocel, even if you paid the bouncer money

When I went to the club the first time I tried talk to a woman my friend was talking with and they pointed for security that later threw me out of the club because I was ''too drunk'' lmao everybody was drunk there but only I get thrown out? I know the real reason. When I spoke with the women there they literally just said 1 or 2 words then went away from me JFL

That is when I knew it was over. Also I looked much better then, I was in top-shape and my balding wasn't as bad yet and still I got this treatment. That's how I knew I was destined to be truecel.

Female outcasts are not real because all of their so-called anxiety is not a byproduct of reality but rather the self-delusion that she won't or isn't accepted by others. Every "forever alone" or "femcel" chick has a long history of being totally embraced in situations like this. But they will still claim to be outcasts and victims.

This is why these soulless sacks of shit can sit there and tell us that we need to do basic stuff like "just put yourself out there". Because that's how life works for them on Tutorial Island™.

It's all relative. These latrines compare themselves to top-tier Stacy celebrities and feel inadequate due to social media and so on. The average bitch is comparing herself to Kim Kardashian. They're millionaires comparing themselves to billionaires. In terms of social capital and other innate privileges.

We compare ourselves to NTs and HTN+ and the experiences are not even close. With our looksmatched females the gap is so large you're almost not even aware that it's there.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Sephiroth Challenge Is Live, And It's Very Easy  - GameSpot

Seeing femcel posts make me wanna go ER on a women's march

My envy is infinite and my day is ruined.

Reminder that if a Incel ever experienced this for one day, that would literally make his life. Not day, not week, LIFE.

Tutorial mode

Millionaire finds out they're rich and everything is within price range.

Stupid fucking whore, I hope thugmaxxed Chadriguez shoots up the next club she goes to (in minecraft)

Only go to a club as an incel if you own the club

No go to clubs if your built and fucking look decent if no your stuck with dating which just doesn't work atleast with clubs you stand a small chance dating apps it's 50 tiers of it never began

They live in a reality bubble. This bitch will still go on reddit and complain that no one wants her.

When men go to places alone they are laughed at, I know this as I have been to 22 concerts alone.

literally went outside for the first time and everyting just happened. Very relatable. Typical incel moment.

Yeah, keep going out to places you’ve never been to before at night, with strange men you’ve never met, and drink their drinks. Nothing can go wrong here.

Crazy to think that if I were a woman atleast people would care about my problems.