Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

alleged "alpha" redpill user comes crying to internet forum

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/7zmxta/fucked_up_my_relationship_by_showing_her_my/

anyone noticed something funny about redpillers? how theyre insanely alpha. but when they dive head first into the metaphor of the redpill, one with as much substance as a puddle of chihuahua urine, they come crying to other hyped up faux alphas.

observe how disorganized they are in the comments. not even able to come on an agreement of whether OP is the largest supreme example of a bluepill beta cuck, or a redpilled alpha who made one mistakes. its either absolute permanant break of frame, or it is fixable.

>You didn't do anything wrong. Vulnerability is good, but being at vulnerability's mercy isn't.

>No. Any kinks and flaws are seen as a negative. Even if he overcomes them.

>So you are saying you should never show vulnerabilty and always be a hard ass?

>Yep. This is standard TRP fare.

>Um no, Mark Manson Models is also a book well recommended here.

>Ha noooo. That one aspect of models reduces it to trash.

lmao look at these children go back and forth. they go even as far as to call incels "omegas" lmao bro are you listing vitamins? these faux chads are hilarious. they eat up used goods for scraps and think theyre some hot shit. Alhamdulillah ill never be rolling around in a field of STDs and sinful women, voluntarily, and enjoy it.

theredpill = insecure idiots

none of the autistic shit they go so in-depth to write about would ever matter if you were GL

these guys are fucking insane master copers

opsec said:
https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/7zmxta/fucked_up_my_relationship_by_showing_her_my/

anyone noticed something funny about redpillers? how theyre insanely alpha. but when they dive head first into the metaphor of the redpill, one with as much substance as a puddle of chihuahua urine, they come crying to other hyped up faux alphas.

observe how disorganized they are in the comments. not even able to come on an agreement of whether OP is the largest supreme example of a bluepill beta cuck, or a redpilled alpha who made one mistakes. its either absolute permanant break of frame, or it is fixable.

>You didn't do anything wrong. Vulnerability is good, but being at vulnerability's mercy isn't.

>No. Any kinks and flaws are seen as a negative. Even if he overcomes them.

>So you are saying you should never show vulnerabilty and always be a hard ass?

>Yep. This is standard TRP fare.

>Um no, Mark Manson Models is also a book well recommended here.

>Ha noooo. That one aspect of models reduces it to trash.

lmao look at these children go back and forth. they go even as far as to call incels "omegas" lmao bro are you listing vitamins? these faux chads are hilarious. they eat up used goods for scraps and think theyre some hot shit. Alhamdulillah ill never be rolling around in a field of STDs and sinful women, voluntarily, and enjoy it.

theredpill = insecure idiots

The fact that they can't agree on stuff has proven to me that it's really not about personality and that it's not in your power.

My advice is that if you're told conflicting advice, they should cancel each other out.

whogivesafucc said:
none of the autistic shit they go so in-depth to write about would ever matter if you were GL

these guys are fucking insane master copers

lmao this. theyre the billy betas that actually buy into theredpill.

no different from /r/inceltears posters seeking the validation of women.

after all, if you didnt seek validation from women, the forum wouldnt exist. period.

they disguise this as saying "theredpill is supposed to improve all aspects in life". false. it comes back to women every. single. time.

opsec said:
it comes back to women every. single. time.

so does MGTOW, even though they have somehow managed to delude themselves into thinking they're actually going their own way LOL

Yet another fool that didn't know females are incapable of emotions such as empathy.

Shut up and enjoy the blowjobs, fucking retard.