Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "ALLAHU AKBAR" comments about nature

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Don't you guys think it's hilarious when it's a video about natural and the beauty of it, look towards the latest comments and it will be filled with Muslims; some of them will scream ALLAHU AKBAR in response to this.

Screenshot 20240602 172505

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rU64CVQxGwA

On another note, I hate how they're condensing documentaries into youtube shorts and tiktok edits. Fuck zoomers and their ADHD shortened goldfish attention spans. Everything in soyciety gets worse and dumbed down to appeal to the lowest common denominator of drooling braindead retards.

On another note, I hate how they're condensing documentaries into youtube shorts and tiktok edits. Fuck zoomers and their ADHD shortened goldfish attention spans. Everything in soyciety gets worse and dumbed down to appeal to the lowest common denominator of drooling braindead retards.
I personally like it. I like it for being a "randomizer" thingy that gives me access to content I may research more info on.

It's great when you have to travel a lot and internet is unstable in the fast train

I personally like it. I like it for being a "randomizer" thingy that gives me access to content I may research more info on.

It's great when you have to travel a lot and internet is unstable in the fast train
It can be useful to focus on certain parts of a video you want to do more research on using if that's the goal. I won't be hasty to judge anyone for doing that.

makes sense since it literally means "God is the greatest"

Yes i once was watching a video on how to make orange cookies and the top comment was allahu akbar with like 800 likes.

Muslims are real animals

These people are low iq

Cartels ruthlessly killing people, billionaires fucking up the world, the inceldom crisis of the 21st century, animal abusers, bestiality, degenerates everywhere!
Allahu akbar! God is great!