Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Allah syria and Bashar

@DarkStar
@Anarcho Nihilist
@Cayden Zhang
@WorthlessSlavicShit

Assad is a rather controversial character. On the one hand, he has some charisma and has outlived most of his enemies, but on the other. He is allied with Zionist Russia, which is ruled by a Jew (Putin/Sholomov), which forbids him to return fire on Israel for bombing Syrian military facilities.

Assad is a rather controversial character. On the one hand, he has some charisma and has outlived most of his enemies, but on the other. He is allied with Zionist Russia, which is ruled by a Jew (Putin/Sholomov), which forbids him to return fire on Israel for bombing Syrian military facilities.
Yeah, but he is in debt to Russia for saving him.

I wish countries would stop meddling in Syria. Syria is like a chess board these days.

But Russia is a terrible ZOG, even meinkampf cannot be bought here.
Unfortunately, yeah, he can't do anything, Putin wants wants access to the sea and he needs Assad to stay in power, Assad is now a puppet. Also the most battle hardened Syrian soldiers are dead, so he won't be able to take back the Golan heights.

Turkey will not let this country go anyway, as it is afraid that it will become a base for Kurdish nationalists.
I wish countries would stop meddling in Syria. Syria is like a chess board these days.

Turkey will not let this country go anyway, as it is afraid that it will become a base for Kurdish nationalists.
Honestly, all of them should fuck off. I'm glad Lebanon didn't end up like Syria, though, we are in a similar situation economically.

Honestly, all of them should fuck off. I'm glad Lebanon didn't end up like Syria, though, we are in a similar situation economically
Too many Syrians are dead because, of this. Even Ukranians are in Syria now.
@Anarcho Nihilist

Too many Syrians are dead because, of this. Even Ukranians are in Syria now.
@Anarcho Nihilist
Yes, this is a disaster for the country, it is surprising that the birth rate there is still sufficient to produce a population.

Yes, this is a disaster for the country, it is surprising that the birth rate there is still sufficient to produce a population.
I heard Ukraine moved a good amount of troops there to kill Russians. More Syrians are going to die, why does everyone have to settle their scores in Syria, it's annoying.

I heard Ukraine moved a good amount of troops there to kill Russians. More Syrians are going to die, why does everyone have to settle their scores in Syria, it's annoying.
I hardly believe that Ukraine will send its troops somewhere else. She is forced to gather men on the streets to forcibly steal and bring them to the military enlistment office.

I hardly believe that Ukraine will send its troops somewhere else. She is forced to gather men on the streets to forcibly steal and bring them to the military enlistment office.
Don't remember where I saw this, but yeah, it doesn't make sense.