Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Allah cured my mental illness

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
I used to have a lot of problems, anxieties and worries, but after praying to Allah 5 times a day and fully devoting to him and make him my biggest concern, i don’t even care about worldly problems anymore. They appear so small and meaningless.

All my anxieties and worries about this worldly life are gone since i started doing it properly.
I feel happy, energetic and calm in my mind.

People asked me, if i took medication or something, because i am a different person, but i didn’t take anything, the only help i have is Allah.

Of course, there will come new problems and tests from Allah and i maybe will fall into a dark hole again, but i know that he will always be with me as long as i hold on to the submission to him.

It’s kinda sad that most of you will never feel what a devote Muslim feels.

Last edited:
Is this serious

Marshmallow Allah!

Well whatever works for you op. Unfortunately mine came from a traumatic brain injury so im probably permanently screwed especially since its been over 2 years so the recovery window is mostly gone.

the only cure for your retarded ass is a 9mm to the temple

Religion is cringey cope. Fuck Allah.

I used to have a lot of problems, anxieties and worries, but after praying to Allah 5 times a day and fully devoting to him and make him my biggest concern, i don’t even care about worldly problems anymore. They appear so small and meaningless.

All my anxieties and worries about this worldly life are gone since i started doing it properly.

People asked me, if i took medication or something, because i am a different person, but i didn’t take anything, the only help i have is Allah.

Of course, there will come new problems and tests from Allah and i maybe will fall into a dark hole again, but i know that he will always be with me as long as i hold on to the submission to him.

Based

Feed this sucker a bacon and egg roll

good, now delete your account and start praying all over again.

That's amazing to read I'll give this a go and try to stick to it

I mean, if you are serious and this works for you, I say great and commend you !

Tbh I have mad respect for Muslims' discipline.

I can't even jerk off five times a day.