Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel All your mom wanted was a Chad son. All she got was you.

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Before you were born, your mom had so many expectations about you. She imagined you would become a tall and good looking guy who would marry an equally good looking girl and who would give her equally good looking grandkids. However, the moment you got out of her womb and when she saw you, she almost got a heart attack. All her hopes crashed down. She knew since the moment she set her eyes on you (because women are excellent are detecting flaws) that you were a failure, a genetic accident, and an ugly creature.

As you grew older, she did her best to raise you (kudos to her for not throwing you out the window by the way) but she could barely stand being close to you. It was unbearable for her to think that she and you had shared the same body for 9 months. The mere thought sent a shiver through her spine. No breastfeeding for you. No kisses, no hugs, at least no genuine ones. When you got old enough, you tried your best to believe your mom loved you, despite the obvious evidence that signaled the contrary.

Your mom didn't really love you. Now that you're an man, you finally understood it. She did what she had to do cause she had no other option, however, she was eagerly waiting for you to get out of her house as soon as possible so she could get rid off your ugly presence. How could you believe she loved you? She's beautiful, she's happy, but most importantly, SHE'S A WOMAN. A woman who is genetically programed to hate ugly subhumen like all women. She never loved you. She never will. (Talking to myself in front of the mirror)

Last edited:
I don’t care about my mom tbh.

Its over2
This is extremely brutal tbh. We can't hide from the truth though.

I dunno bro. I just think my mum wanted state benefits.

My mom died when I was young. God hated me but spared her from seeing my failure

My mom died when I was young. God hated me but spared her from seeing my failure
I'm sorry for your loss, dude... my father died when I was young, he was spared from seeing my failure.
But my mom is still in denial about how I turned out to be. Your father still have high hopes for you?

I'm sorry for your loss, dude... my father died when I was young, he was spared from seeing my failure.
But my mom is still in denial about how I turned out to be. Your father still have hopes for you?

I talked to him the other day. I said I'm far behind socially, and the only way to recover is to surgerymaxx to become an 8. He said I was right and is willing to help fund some surgeries for me.

Her fault for having shit genetics and passing them down to me. Not my problem :dab:

It is most certainly your problem, you are living as an incel.
well of course, I was saying that it's her problem I'm not chad. She can't be disappointed in me if it's her fault

She unironically thought I was going to grow up as a tall, white, successful chad destined to be a slayer. The amount of times she used to look at my baby photos wondering why such a cute snow white baby turned out to be a shitskinned manlet.

I talked to him the other day. I said I'm far behind socially, and the only way to recover is to surgerymaxx to become an 8. He said I was right and is willing to help fund some surgeries for me.
based father

She unironically thought I was going to grow up as a tall, white, successful chad destined to be a slayer. The amount of times she used to look at my baby photos wondering why such a cute snow white baby turned out to be a shitskinned manlet.
Brutal as fuck.. my parents are both above average height and I turned out short and went from being a white ass baby to a sand nigger JFL

Yeah my mom tells me all the time that I'm a huge disappointment and that I'm NOT what she prayed for. She said she prayed to God to give her a son for years (she had 4 daughters before me). I of course came out ugly, short, and a loser. My mom is a bitch and deserves to have me as her son. If there's anything I'm happy about, it's the fact that my existence haunts her every day. :lul:

Brutal as always :blackpill:

Wtf that's awful

Your dad sounds amazing.
Her fault for having shit genetics and passing them down to me. Not my problem :dab:
Lmao

Subhuman parents will have subhuman children, it’s that simple.

She has a Chad son, well technically Chadlites AKA my brothers that look nothing like me and whom I dearly despise. But she never thought she would be stuck with me also, I'm like a black sheep to them

Gave doubst. Expecting chad son from non chad father, and herself being short..
But what she really expected - is for me to be good kid, not failed romantic and sometimes wannabe fuckboy

Idk man, she calls me handsome from time to time

Before you were born, your mom had so many expectations about you. She imagined you would become a tall and good looking guy who would marry an equally good looking girl and who would give her equally good looking grandkids. However, the moment you got out of her womb and when she saw you, she almost got a heart attack. All her hopes crashed down. She knew since the moment she set her eyes on you (because women are excellent are detecting flaws) that you were a failure, a genetic accident, and an ugly creature.

As you grew older, she did her best to raise you (kudos to her for not throwing you out the window by the way) but she could barely stand being close to you. It was unbearable for her to think that she and you had shared the same body for 9 months. The mere thought sent a shiver through her spine. No breastfeeding for you. No kisses, no hugs, at least no genuine ones. When you got old enough, you tried your best to believe your mom loved you, despite the obvious evidence that signaled the contrary.

Your mom didn't really love you. Now that you're an man, you finally understood it. She did what she had to do cause she had no other option, however, she was eagerly waiting for you to get out of her house as soon as possible so she could get rid off your ugly presence. How could you believe she loved you? She's beautiful, she's happy, but most importantly, SHE'S A WOMAN. A woman who is genetically programed to hate ugly subhumen like all women. She never loved you. She never will. (Talking to myself in front of the mirror)
Damn, this shit is me. My mom almost died giving birth to me and years of trying to raise me only for me to grow into a subhuman who won't procreate. I can see the dissapointment in her and my father's eyes every time I look at them. My subhuman genes will be the end of the family line.

Ironically I was gl at my childhood...

( I dont know why I am such subhuman now, maybe mouthbreathing theory is legit).

Imagine getting an incel as son :lul:

she's a midget, expecting a chad son would have been too much

Cant relate to this thread. My dad fucking hates me.

Even my Dad was Chad-lite (by boomer standards anyway given what's expected of men these days) but my mum has shit genetics. Mental heath problems and non-NT on her side of the family. She doesn't blame me for not being Chad tbf because she knows she's passed on her own shit genetics.

My Dad has remarried and has two Chad step sons who mog me at any family function with their Stacey girlfriends. My Mum and Dad's genetics end with me though as both their brothers didn't have kids and I certainly won't.

Last edited:
the moment you got out of her womb and when she saw you, she almost got a heart attack. All her hopes crashed down. She knew since the moment she set her eyes on you (because women are excellent are detecting flaws) that you were a failure, a genetic accident, and an ugly creature.
I don't think that's true at all. Yes, women are good flaw-detectors, but with babies it's just too early to tell.

Instead the process is actually far more insidious: she will give you genuine love, but gradually that love wanes as you get older and even before puberty as your skeletal/facial structure solidifies she will love you less and less, and then grow to hate you.

That's much worse than her hating you from the start. If she hated you from the start she'd give you up and maybe someone less horrible would raise you.

But instead, you grow reliant on her ephemeral love which wanes over your first decade until you grow up through puberty hated and not knowing why.

Especially since she will never be honest about it. She will brag about how much she loves you, how much she sacrifices for you, all the while withholding the love she would give to Chad.

If it was Chad, she would make sure he had a car to fuck foids in. She would make sure his hobbies would be funded. That he could go on field trips. That he does no chores to give him free time.

You inherently know as you enter your 2nd decade you are not worth those things. You will know not even to ask for them, and they will never be volunteered.

fuck... suicide fuel. i was born with a special condition that makes me skinny no matter what. its a hormone thing. god i only wanted a happy life and family, nothing else :cryfeels:

I hate,my mother , I hope keep using her as much as,possible for my NEETing , her and my simply father . The moment I get a job and leave this country to be independent I won't look back . Buddy boyy I don't owe them anything . God helps me for that .

Mommy loves me. still, i cant imagine her not thinking how much of a disappointment i am. Its like how you open a pack of Cards and then realize how shitty your pull is

Brutal and true.

I think my mother is disappointed in me I think its why we used to fight so bad.