Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

all your avatars piss me off

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
fuk u all lol

ok not all of them it is just a few

sage

Lol, striked me right in the heart or feels.

Everyone with anime avatars is automatically volcel for me and actively choosing his own faith or at least worsening it.

I don't like the profile pics with good looking dudes.

Allow my body to recover form the schock you put me into

How about mine?

alsalsk said:
I don't like the profile pics with good looking dudes.

Those are the bisexual lookism guys.

incelman said:
Allow my body to recover form the schock you put me into

your profile's pretty dope imo.

QuantumDummy said:
How about mine?

Keep thinking your profile is Katakuri from One Piece for some reason, I like it.

alsalsk said:
your profile's pretty dope imo.

Keep thinking your profile is Katakuri from One Piece for some reason, I like it.

It's because I'm the mastermind behind it

modus_coperandi said:
Everyone with anime avatars is automatically volcel for me and actively choosing his own faith or at least worsening it.
Looks like its time for Incels with anime avatars like myself to BTFO lol.

modus_coperandi said:

Anime is one of the only things keeping me alive. Plus, I don't care what people think because I'm too ugly for them to talk to anyway.

What do you think of mine?

Kointo said:
Anime is one of the only things keeping me alive. Plus, I don't care what people think because I'm too ugly for them to talk to anyway.

What do you think of mine?

Is it Light Yagami on you avatar? I like the premise of the Manga (a dream for every Bittercel tbh) but this manga is normaloid as fuck.

You have a good avatar because that anime!incel looks like he's about 2 inches away from the rope.

blickpall said:
You have a good avatar because that anime!incel looks like he's about 2 inches away from the rope.
he literally is. he's from death parade episode 4 and my avatar is his face right before he jumped from his apartment. glad someone recognizec the JUST in his face
https://youtu.be/_cqlZpSULU0?t=15m8s

Indari said:
he literally is. he's from death parade episode 4 and my avatar is his face right before he jumped from his apartment. glad someone recognizec the JUST in his face

Well done, artists. Well chosen, Indari.

blickpall said:
Well done, artists. Well chosen, Indari.

Who's the guy in your avatar? Looks like some greek classic philosopher, I'm not really familiar with them.

modus_coperandi said:
Who's the guy in your avatar? Looks like some greek classic philosopher, I'm not really familiar with them.

Marcus Aurelius, one of the last good emperors of Rome, not exactly a philosopher but his personal notes are good examples of stoicism, the ideals of which I admire and constantly fail to live up to.

blickpall said:
Marcus Aurelius, one of the last good emperors of Rome, not exactly a philosopher but his personal notes are good examples of stoicism, the ideals of which I admire and constantly fail to live up to.

Ah, I already read a few aphorisms from his meditations and liked them, but didn't know how he looked like.

blickpall said:
i hate your avatar he has numale hair and beard and overall looks like a dumbass faggot cunt

Indari said:
i hate your avatar he has numale hair and beard and overall looks like a dumbass faggot cunt

TIL having curly hair = nu-male

There's a few users here that I really don't like the avatars of. Weed and Dingus_Incel in particular.

Nothing against either posters, I actually like Weed and Dingus_Incel is ok, it's just their avatars that annoy me, lol.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
There's a few users here that I really don't like the avatars of.  Weed and Dingus_Incel in particular.

Nothing against either posters, I actually like Weed and Dingus_Incel is ok, it's just their avatars that annoy me, lol.
I hate weed's avatar so much I wanna punch that retard smile off

Indari said:
I hate weed's avatar so much I wanna punch that retard smile off

Ha! I was wondering if I was the only one who felt this way but in hindsight I shouldn't be surprised.

And think of it this way, if even us blackpilled subhumans who are hyper-aware of the halo/failo effect feel this way about him, just imagine how normies must feel.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Ha!  I was wondering if I was the only one who felt this way but in hindsight I shouldn't be surprised.  

And think of it this way, if even us blackpilled subhumans who are hyper-aware of the halo/failo effect feel this way about him, just imagine how normies must feel.

I always thought it was him but now that I know that it's just some bluepilled lonely FAler I like it even less.

My avatar is an artistic representation of how I feel about myself.

modus_coperandi said:
I always thought it was him but now that I know that it's just some bluepilled lonely FAler I like it even less.

@weed

Please change your avatar! The urge to punch is just too strong for a lot of us.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
@weed

Please change your avatar! The urge to punch is just too strong for a lot of us.

You should've read my sig buddy boyos, I am preparing smth special

modus_coperandi said:

Who de fook u callen bluepilled m8? Ill rip yo fokken hed off m8 he is fokken autismpilled. 

Fokken autistic me m8

modus_coperandi said:
Is it Light Yagami on you avatar? I like the premise of the Manga (a dream for every Bittercel tbh) but this manga is normaloid as fuck.

Yeah, it's pretty normaloid. Still good though. This avi is from the anime.

Indari said:
i hate your avatar he has numale hair and beard and overall looks like a dumbass faggot cunt
Damn son, tell me how you really feel?

uewb_07_img0461.jpg

Kointo said:
modus_coperandi said:
Is it Light Yagami on you avatar? I like the premise of the Manga (a dream for every Bittercel tbh) but this manga is normaloid as fuck.
Yeah, it's pretty normaloid. Still good though. This avi is from the anime.

Death one was good af. I re watched it like 5 times. But they should have ended the show when L died imo. The Near part was kinda boring at points.

a-virgin-nigger said:
Death one was good af. I re watched it like 5 times. But they should have ended the show when L died imo. The Near part was kinda boring at points.

Yeah, a lot of people say the second half wasn't as good. It's still good, but not as good as the first half.

Kointo said:
Yeah, a lot of people say the second half wasn't as good. It's still good, but not as good as the first half.

Facts, and the ending was deux ex machina pull-out-of-ass terribad.

blickpall said:
Facts, and the ending was deux ex machina pull-out-of-ass terribad.

I didn't mind it. Care to enlighten me?

Kointo said:
I didn't mind it. Care to enlighten me?

Based on a spotty recollection of multiple watch-throughs ~5 years ago and more:

Hey, we managed to perfectly recreate a book that a hyper-diligent fanatic knows has been handed to him by his God from shitty photos and then we broke into his gym locker and switched it with the real one, thus marking two times that we've gone through his shit and he hasn't noticed that someone has been fucking with his fucking holy book. Then we ensured that he would be in a place that we would be precognizant of but that the Japanese task squad wouldn't know about or recognize either, all on the assumption that one of the Japanese task force is Kira and would show up to the meeting and wouldn't preprogram someone else to appear as we know he is capable, otherwise we did all of this for nothing and probably all ded.

Oh and the Melo x Takada shit somehow affecting Light/Kira was pretty bullshit too, I just forget how exactly.

blickpall said:
Based on a spotty recollection of multiple watch-throughs ~5 years ago and more:

Hey, we managed to perfectly recreate a book that a hyper-diligent fanatic knows has been handed to him by his God from shitty photos and then we broke into his gym locker and switched it with the real one, thus marking two times that we've gone through his shit and he hasn't noticed that someone has been fucking with his fucking holy book. Then we ensured that he would be in a place that we would be precognizant of but that the Japanese task squad wouldn't know about or recognize either, all on the assumption that one of the Japanese task force is Kira and would show up to the meeting and wouldn't preprogram someone else to appear as we know he is capable, otherwise we did all of this for nothing and probably all ded.

Oh and the Melo x Takada shit somehow affecting Light/Kira was pretty bullshit too, I just forget how exactly.

I see. It's a plot hole how Takada didn't notice the tampering. Maybe he's just not as attentive as Yagami and didn't notice the tampering? Also they new someone else was gonna appear at the location. Correct me if I'm wrong, I don't have the best memory when it comes to these things.

Kointo said:
blickpall said:
I see. It's a plot hole how Takada didn't notice the tampering. Maybe he's just not as attentive as Yagami and didn't notice the tampering? Also they new someone else was gonna appear at the location. Correct me if I'm wrong, I don't have the best memory when it comes to these things.

Takada was the female newscaster. Mikami was the one who didn't notice the tampering. The deus ex machina had to do with the fact that, if I'm not mistaken, Light had already told Mikami to use a decoy notebook, but the NPK or whatever Near's organization was had already replaced the original with a one-to-one replica of a notebook that was created by a fucking Shinigami in an otherworldly plane, perfectly replicated all of the writing inside of it, as well as the wear and tear, in a single night? Far-fetched as fuck.

blickpall said:
Takada was the female newscaster. Mikami was the one who didn't notice the tampering. The deus ex machina had to do with the fact that, if I'm not mistaken, Light had already told Mikami to use a decoy notebook, but the NPK or whatever Near's organization was had already replaced the original with a one-to-one replica of a notebook that was created by a fucking Shinigami in an otherworldly plane, perfectly replicated all of the writing inside of it, as well as the wear and tear, in a single night? Far-fetched as fuck.

Oh fuck, my bad. I was talking about Mikami. 

Yeah, that is a little far fetched. The precision and time it would take to replicate the notebook would take more than a night. I understand now.