Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel All you need to ascend is a good college degree

have seen this before, hopefully the guy plans his ordER upon these foids

Don’t have that and my education career (level? Papers? Idk.) is probably one of if not the lowest on this forum (essentially dropped out in 10th grade).

I get both lifemogged and IQmogged by high tier normies in college DAILY.

they did it on purpose, fucking cunts hope they die

I would rather have a gigachad face over being top of my class at Harvard and a highly prestigious moneymaxxed job

Shit like this is why life is unfair

My Chad cousin has big titted girlfriend and he is peasant

suicide inducing video ive seen it before but every time i watch it i almost tear up i feel so bad for the guy

This clip is exactly the reason why I didn't go to my bachelor's graduation, and nor will I go to my masters graduation.

Brootal ricepill. I hope he CHOoses a good career path.

This clip is exactly the reason why I didn't go to my bachelor's graduation, and nor will I go to my masters graduation.
You should do it bro, fuck normies but a diploma is your only hope of at least a decent or mediocre life as an incel.

i hate that video. i hate it so much. absolute ultimate suifuel.

You should do it bro, fuck normies but a diploma is your only hope of at least a decent or mediocre life as an incel.
Yeah i just didn't attend the graduation ceremony bc of exactly what was depicted in the video. Couldnt be arsed getting gfmogged and heightmogged by native Dutchies there and end the day in an even more depressing state on a day that was supposed to be celebrated. Experienced enough torture in the last 3 years.

Last edited:
Reading the comments is lifefuel, but I bet most of them are normies.

This video is a classic, and was one of my first introductions to the blackpill, never gets any easier to watch.

Unfortunately I feel this narrative, particularly from generic garbage rice and curry western parents to their genetic garbage kids, is actually getting stronger every year, like just pretend the real world doesn't exist theory

This video is a classic, and was one of my first introductions to the blackpill, never gets any easier to watch.

Unfortunately I feel this narrative, particularly from generic garbage rice and curry western parents to their genetic garbage kids, is actually getting stronger every year, like just pretend the real world doesn't exist theory
Can relate.
"Just slave your life off miserably with 0 social validation and have a decent networth at 40 to betabuxx a 4/10 wife Rahul"-Curry parents

Imagine paying for a degree instead of paying to surgerymaxx

Foids dont give a shit about education, they wouldnt hesitate to go with a chad with only a middle school degree.

There is no god.

There is no god.
2DCFB05A AD34 4965 A78D 049F4C7BAD1D

True. As a ricecel the advice I was given is go to school, get a good degree and betabux.

Don’t have that and my education career (level? Papers? Idk.) is probably one of if not the lowest on this forum (essentially dropped out in 10th grade).
You don't have to tell us man. Your writings and opinions shows your level of education. It's so obvious. But don't worry mate, atleast you browse 4Chan.
That's a Stacey

JFL at Kempfer calling 6s/7s staceys
Because Kemper is jelly of other hot girls. Typical narcy foid behaviour.

You don't have to tell us man. Your writings and opinions shows your level of education. It's so obvious. But don't worry mate, atleast you browse 4Chan.
Lol’d. Imagine judging someone based on their advancement in an society driven educational institution.

BROOO THESE PAPERS GIVEN BY THE GOVERNMENT/SOCIETY (who I claim to dislike) TELL ME WHAT TO THINK OF YOU BROOO!!! :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

:feelsree::woke::reeeeee: The most brutal ERfuel I've seen. If I was spectating this and I had a sword, I would slash these fuckers (in minecraft with a diamond sword, obviously :feelsYall:)

Homeless chad who can't read > any rice who does anything of value in life.

MOG or be moged

He will pay for their spawn when Chad dumps her

High school dropout NEET here

Nah bro, he just needs to go to the club and find a drunk girl :feelstastyman: :feelshaha::lul:(Good looking people make me sick).

Last edited:
BRB gonna work for my diploma so I can wipe my ass with

What bunch of cunts. Wonder if there was a history of Chad bullying the guy prior to this.

Just careermaxx bro! :soy:

cope
chad or death

I was in this kind of situation. I received a first prize in my uni, there were a lot of people in the ceremony. I did not want to be alone at the table and be embarrassed, so I payed a 7/10 young foid student just to sit with me. No sex or something, just to sit with me.
Will I take a second or third place in exchange for a girlfriend?
No.