Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All you need is food, sleep and copes

Tallcel

Tallcel

Admiral
★★★★★
Sex would be nice but there is still something to perservering in the face of insurmountable odds
Just go Christopher Knight bro (the hermit not Peter Brady)
37514011896ae00d100f4bf52e6f7933

Christopher Knight from The Brady Bunch?
Oh, never mind. I jus read the stuff in the parenthesis.

We should all gather around him and listen to his truecel tails.

Last edited:
No some dude that just said "fuck it" after HS and lived as a hermit in Maine wilderness
I just read your stuff in the parenthesis. It's not Peter Brady.

I think he posts on Wizchan
We should all gather around him and listen to his truecel tails.
Was he truecel or just the ultimate Schizoid?
10033021 H10296915 600x777

Last edited:
Society must be ashamed for that

It's amazing what kind of loners exist on this earth. There could be dozens of hermits living off the grid rn and government enforcement thinks it's omnipresent. Chris Knight is another hero like a lot of homeless guys living in cities. He just happened to be one that caught media attention

No some dude that just said "fuck it" after HS and lived as a hermit in Maine wilderness, stealing from vacation cabins
Based. When I was in HS I would LARP about leaving school and living in a cabin in the woods

No some dude that just said "fuck it" after HS and lived as a hermit in Maine wilderness, stealing from vacation cabins
that's cool