Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious All you have to do is be slightly attractive to pull your looksmatch as a white guy

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
All you have to do is be decent to get your looksmatch or a stacy as a white male.. Ethnic whores will settle with any white guy.

Like come on guys take a shower and get a haircut, grow a beard. You don’t even have to workout. Women love fat white guys.

If you haven’t gotten laid as a white guy you gotta be fucking retarded.

Last edited:
All you have to do is be decent to get your looksmatch or a stacy as a white male.. Ethnic whores will settle with any white guy.

Like come on guys take a shower and get a haircut, grow a beard. You don’t even have to workout. Women love fat white guys.

False

No lies detected, mang

JBW is a myth
Just Be Attractive

get a haircut
CAD8AB04 8D3B 43D1 A0D3 85012A8F5D7C

Thanks for the advice, i just grew a beard and got a haircut. Been noticing the change in women's behavior towards me. Now they smile more and touch my big fat belly button. I think some may like to get my semen in their mouths but are too shy to do so. It's time to breed now.

No lies detected, mang
Thanks for the advice, i just grew a beard and got a haircut. Been noticing the change in women's behavior towards me. Now they smile more and touch my big fat belly button. I think some may like to get my semen in their mouths but are too shy to do so. It's time to breed now.
Cheers

Just tried OPs advice and now I'm slaying giga stacys on the daily.
Thanks bro

He just me fr.
Be nice, Incelius Savage can’t cope with the white half brother pill

Another curry cope...

If I said all the things he says about whites but about ethnics I would be perma banned for racebait