Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious All you guys need to take the "friendless" pill

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
thread after thread people complaining about how shit there friends treat them or how isolated they feel having friends NEWS FLASH FUCKERS we dont have any friends incels never have real friends and the day you stop making contact with them is the day you dont exist to them

i dont want to see these threads about having friends anymore having friends is an incel in denial trait

we are seen as literal bugs in the eyes of everyone who is not us even your so called "friends" think you are below them

and if you dont think this shit extends to family my fucking god you are bluepilled as shit

I'd rather have female friends tbh. Male friends = endless dick-measuring contest.

Friends here is loose term, if some people talk to you at school or workplace and never contact or hang out outside of that they are not really friends.

Whats funny is that friends don't actually exist (Hear me out)

We don't exist in a universe that has the same selflessness we desire in friends. This is why unrealistic depictions of them are see in books, movies, shows, anime etc.

In reality, friends don't exist, at least not the ones you're thinking of. A "friend" In this universe means a person who tolerates your presence because you provide something to them. They don't care about you on any sibling level, nor would they risk their life for you, or hold any deep bond or connection to you.

Last edited:
we are seen as literal bugs in the eyes of everyone who is not us even your so called "friends" think you are below them
Yep,i used to have a few fair weather friends a long time ago but i cut them off.Fuck em,i don't wan't a social life anyway,i just want a bitch to fuck and watch movies with.

Yep,i used to have a few fair weather friends a long time ago but i cut them off.Fuck em,i don't wan't a social life anyway,i just want a bitch to fuck and watch movies with.
based greycel post nobody wants friends only to screw them over and climb hierarchy's

I'd rather have female friends tbh. Male friends = endless dick-measuring contest.
Massive cope and delusion. You must be confusing friends with aquitances. In fact, most people have no friends so to speak off.

What do you share in common with a female friend? She has relationships/partners while youre posting on .is. you're male and most likely your interests arent shared with women.
She will 100% use you as an emotional tampon when her bf/husband doesent give a fuck. Also the sexual tension will never go away, you will always see her as a potential romantic avenue.

The only true platonic friendship a male can have is with another male.

no incels and normies live diffrent lives
This is true, and your friend will have to be an incel aswell which makes it even harder to have a friend in the first place, but with women it is 100% impossible, no matter how you slice it.

Friendless pill is no good. We are social creatures. It is only natural for us to yearn for a connection with someone.

This is true, and your friend will have to be an incel aswell which makes it even harder to have a friend in the first place, but with women it is 100% impossible, no matter how you slice it.

Friendless pill is no good. We are social creatures. It is only natural for us to yearn for a connection with someone.
even if you get a incel friend it wont matter because most people are bluepilled and he will try to one up you on purpose

the the friendless pill boyo

Whats funny is that friends don't actually exist (Hear me out)

We don't exist in a universe that has the same selflessness we desire in friends. This is why unrealistic depictions of them are see in books, movies, shows, anime etc.

In reality, friends don't exist, at least not the ones you're thinking of. A "friend" In this universe means a person who tolerates your presence because you provide something to them. They don't care about you on any sibling level, nor would they risk their life for you, or hold any deep bond or connection to you.
I mean, i would be content with slightly selfish friends since i don't expect people to sacrifice their well being for me when i can take care of myself

But what i want is friends who don't treat me like shit for things outside of my control and would appreciate my kindness and help instead of taking advantage of them because to them i'm low status trash so i can't expect anything in return while being obligated to give them everything i can

I’ve been friendless for most of my life.
Middle school was the only time I talked to people

Golly!

This (friendless?) information sure is quite the surprise to me!

I never would have considered it!

After all... multiple decades of being completely alone would have gone completely unnoticed!

It's as if i only exist when I'm THERE. But as soon as I'm gone, it's like i was NEVER there at all.

It's like being a ghost.

BOO!

I haven't had friends in 20 years.

I agree, nobody has called me on the phone during this entire pandemic. The bastards I went to high school with, the jerks I went to college with, my old coworkers - they all disappeared. My cousin even stopped talking to me, life for ugly men is unbearable. :feelsrope:

What if you want to make friends with other ricecels and currycels like yourself? I agree, making friends with normies is complete suifuel: all they do is act dumb, brag, and be as loud and obnoxious as possible.

I agree, nobody has called me on the phone during this entire pandemic. The bastards I went to high school with, the jerks I went to college with, my old coworkers - they all disappeared. My cousin even stopped talking to me, life for ugly men is unbearable. :feelsrope:
:(

Real friend is someone who have same of your looks so no one look down at the other, share similar thoughts about life like he speaks instantly what you think in your mind, never get bored of you like you can just go outside and sit together enjoying a silent moment. He is like your shadow. This friend is rarely to find.