Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

all women who do not have kids before 28-29 are lost forever = there's no TURNING BACK

U

uninstall

Banned
-
there is no turning back

it's over for them

they will forever be incapable of bonding with a man

no one will ever be good enough for them because they are looking for someone who can negate their lost youth

it can't happen

they will keep looking and looking

but it's over

it YOU ARE IN YOUR LATE 20S AS A WOMAN AND YOU ARE NO SERIOUSLY TRYING TO GET A BABY

THE SOCIAL CONDITIONNING HAS GOTTEN TOO DEEP TO YOU

YOUr MIND IS FRIED

BRAINWASHED BY GAYBUCK, MOVIES AND THE MALLS

YOU ARE A MISERABLE PIECE OF SHIT

NOT DIFFRENT THAN A 500LBS "MGTOW" IN A BASEMENT

YOU ARE A USELESS PIECE OF MEAT

I AM NOT KIDDING

something happens to the female brain at that point

the capsule of insanity closes

lve read somewhere that there are more and more 28-32 yo single women in the West, every year

Children are overrated, motherhood is overrated. Most women by this time DO have one child. It's just that /pol/acks don't leave their basement often enough, and so they believe that all women by that age are purple-haired PhD students in lesbian dance therapy without children. But most women do have one child. Where the birth rate is plummeting, it is plummeting because large families with more than 3 children have almost completely disappeared.

Cope. This is untrue. Women are spending lots of money to surgerymax and lookmax, they have orbiters, and they are sexually attractive from the of 12 to 55 (in rare cases). Also, the woman’s coping strategy is stronger than ours, they have childfree safe spaces, feminism, and pet nurturing.

On the other hand, the average MGTOW man is a failed tradcuck whiner, great coper, but at the same time delusional. Thinking that women are facing problems similar to ours is not accurate.

I'd go as far to say if women aren't married with 3 Children by 25, it's over for them biologically speaking. This is the most optimal time to have children, and 3 children is the best number you can run optimal child development.

Children are overrated, motherhood is overrated.
Even in this website there are people who genuinely thinks that having children should be the goal of life, they are the majority.

If I talk to normies, 4/5 of them will tell me they want to have a family and children.

Everywhere of Facebook there are annoying photos of dumb mothers with their children.

When a foid has a child she will brainwash the man to isolate him from childless friends, and she will only talk to other mommies like her.

So, where is the “social conditioning” to convince people not to have children?

They just take prozac and fuck Chads and dogs. Saw a sixty year old femoid demanding a six ft, ripped chad on tinder this morning... Not joking. Chadfishing is suicidefuel, I think one night was enough for me. I actually get "evil" ambient feelings around me when I use tinder, like the malevolent tinder djinn are haunting me....

they arent over my mother got me when she was 35

Even in this website there are people who genuinely thinks that having children should be the goal of life, they are the majority.

If I talk to normies, 4/5 of them will tell me they want to have a family and children.

Everywhere of Facebook there are annoying photos of dumb mothers with their children.

When a foid has a child she will brainwash the man to isolate him from childless friends, and she will only talk to other mommies like her.

So, where is the “social conditioning” to convince people not to have children?

This. There is still more than enough pressure to procreate. And to "man up" and spawn shitty babies. RL is not a lesbian tumblr blog. Family and society still pressures you into making babies. (Right-wingers tend to focus more on women, while left-wingers tend to focus more on men "manning up.")

watch cucktears faggots call you a pedo

Cope,you underestimate how thirsty men can be and the huge number of betabuxers out there,you can be a 60 year old cunt and still find a guy half your age.

Don't make me post a video of a guy that always dates old hags

A foid should be have kids at age 20. no exceptions. If she is 28 and still do not have kids she is slut

I wouldnt want kids in my 20s.

relationships were already dead

women no matter their age just spend their days on their smart phones hopping chad cock

does the age of the parents when having a child matters? my parents made me when my mother was 40 and my father 50 something does this have a negative effect on genes?

does the age of the parents when having a child matters? my parents made me when my mother was 40 and my father 50 something does this have a negative effect on genes?

in general yes

but it's called the genetic lottery for a reason

u never know

I believe what you stated as true but it goes the same for men. Men who don't have sex and experience love in their teens are also lost forever
Hence this website