Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel All women should sleep with me on demand

joergenson

joergenson

Banned
-
Gentlemen, I dream of a world where with one snap of my fingers all the women around me strip naked, Fall on their knees and immediately start sucking me off. There is perhaps nothing but more euphoric than fantasizing about a naked white Stacy below your feet, you look up to the ceiling in feelings of ecstasy, really grasping how real this ethereal circumstance is once you look down and notice that she is indeed there. You notice her ass cheeks behind her and become even hornier. In one instance, you lash out and fuck her like an animal.

A man can only dream, can't he?

no pussy for your height

im pretty sure they've made hentai of this before

Gentlemen, I dream of a world where with one snap of my fingers all the women around me strip naked, Fall on their knees and immediately start sucking me off. There is perhaps nothing but more euphoric than fantasizing about a naked white Stacy below your feet, you look up to the ceiling in feelings of ecstasy, really grasping how real this ethereal circumstance is once you look down and notice that she is indeed there. You notice her ass cheeks behind her and become even hornier. In one instance, you lash out and fuck her like an animal.

A man can only dream, can't he?
56192.jpg

im pretty sure they've made hentai of this before
"A World Where I Can Do Anything" maybe?

Hadn't read it, but it seems like it could be that.

56192.jpg

"A World Where I Can Do Anything" maybe?

Hadn't read it, but it seems like it could be that.

Will check it out my niggar