Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel All Women Really are Becky tier or less

michael2222

michael2222

I have no place in the world
Without fakeup, I seriously believe a 10, 9, or even 8 Stacy couldnt really exist

Just like how social media created unrealistic impossible standards for men, fakeup has created unrealistic impossible standards for women that are only achieved through faking their looks.

fakeup ~ camera filters etc

What we consider a 10, or even 9 or 8 isn't achievable without fakeup. Just like how women rate average guys as below average because the standard is ridiculously ludicrous.

A woman can only look 8+ with fakeup. I sincerely believe every single women is 7 or less without fakeup

Some proof

Scarlett Johansson - 4/10 with no fakeup

Alexandra Daddario - 7/10 with no fakeup
i.pinimg.com/originals/a3/9b/59/a39b596974b318f992ae22476688f2f8.jpg

Kate Upton - 5/10 with no makeup

Taylor Swift - 6/10 no makeup

Daddario's face without makeup should be the standard for a 10.

Instead we get faces like this which aren't much more real then a sex doll's

Last edited:

Taylor is still cute as fuck tbh.

Seriously though, that rating system is really fucking subjective and one man's 10 is another man's 6.

damn they look like shit without makeup

Seriously though, that rating system is really fucking subjective and one man's 10 is another man's 6.
Hihg IQ

At the risk of getting warned, actual 10s exist
(yes I know she still has little fakeup on but she'd be 10 without it anyway)

Every single one of those foids dates chads who are naturally 7+/10

View attachment 108782

Looks like a 8 to me. 7 if you get rid of the fake eyelashes and blush and filter that makes her skin flawless.

I think she's a 10 to you because she's good looking AND your type.

But we are men. And some of us make a fetish out of land whales. Giving this foid a 10 rating is way low on the list of crazy things men do because they let their junk think for them

View attachment 108782
Long midface, recessed chin, weak jaw even for a foid and long blocky bulbous nose. Shes a 7/10 even while angle and fake up frauding, guarantee shes a 6/10 without both.

She looks like an aspie in that picture.

white women look so gross. taylor is ugly as shit though, scarlett mogs her to oblivion based on those 2 pics

A 10/10 for me is a skinny, well groomed woman that wants to cook, clean and take care of children and suck my cock.

Tfw when you'd get a gf and you'd spend your time evaluating her facial bones' attractiveness compared to yours :dafuckfeels:

Taylor Swift, the praying mantis...

dont care still want to hump one

id be fine with a 4/10 asian hole tbh

The true ones are always a significant minority.

legit youre right. Ive also gone through photos of celebrities without it. None of them are 8+ holy shit. This is just disappointing.
They still look alright but i agree.
well yes they are average
As for the OP there are surely women out there that are 9/10+
I hope so. This is just sad that they can fraud so bad
View attachment 108782
looks very generic. anyways def not a 10 but close. without it, shes further away from a 10

Last edited:
Without fakeup, I seriously believe a 10, 9, or even 8 Stacy couldnt really exist

Just like how social media created unrealistic impossible standards for men, fakeup has created unrealistic impossible standards for women that are only achieved through faking their looks.

fakeup ~ camera filters etc

What we consider a 10, or even 9 or 8 isn't achievable without fakeup. Just like how women rate average guys as below average because the standard is ridiculously ludicrous.

A woman can only look 8+ with fakeup. I sincerely believe every single women is 7 or less without fakeup

Some proof

Scarlett Johansson - 4/10 with no fakeup

Alexandra Daddario - 7/10 with no fakeup
i.pinimg.com/originals/a3/9b/59/a39b596974b318f992ae22476688f2f8.jpg

Kate Upton - 5/10 with no makeup

Taylor Swift - 6/10 no makeup

Daddario's face without makeup should be the standard for a 10.

Instead we get faces like this which aren't much more real then a sex doll's

Men everywhere should start calling out stuck up bitches on the fact that they're ugly without fakeup. In fact, it should be a first line of attack against foids any time they mistreat you (which ALWAYS stems from the fact that they think you're ugly, and they're hot). The problem is that fakeup is so ubiquitous that men are used to seeing it. So, it isn't something they consciously think of criticizing.

Remember: remind every bitch you have a conflict with that she's fucking ugly under all that shit on her face. Hit them below the belt, where it hurts them the most. Make sure they cry themselves to sleep that night. Have no compassion or mercy.

Last edited:
Eyebrow darkening pens, foundation, mascara, were all needed by nordics to look more mediterannean. True beauty is Med women or mixed med-nordic hybrids (north-atlantid/atlantid). natural dark hair, dark brows, dark lashes, healthier skin tone....

Nordic foids look more shit without makeup.

I rarely see true 7+ women IRL. I'm talking facial aesthetics, not meme trash like muh thicc, ass, tits. A lot of coping men overrate women and a lot of men rate mostly based on the body, not face. To normgroid numales, 7/10 is a thicc (often just fat or chubby) body with fat tits, face can be average or below average.

So many men online rate butterface slags as very hot or attractive. In reality they often have a 3-5/10 face at best. Their looksmatch is posting here.

7/10+ women are rare, same as with Chads.

Last edited:
I use this scale, 25 for face, 25 for figure, 25 for skin, 10 for hair , 10 for teeth, 5 for miscellaneous, voice/walking etc...extremely rare to see a 7.5/10 and most likely they will be 25 and younger, cuzz older foids take a big hit on their skin. if any foid score at least 20/25 in one of the major category, they seem to get a "halo" effect that make them stand out. All in all , probably 90% of all foids are 6.5/10 and below, just like guys.

25 for face, 25 for figure, 25 for skin, 10 for hair , 10 for teeth, 5 for miscellaneous, voice/walking etc.
Skin, hair and teeth are all face basically. 25 out of 100 for face is too low and it's the reason women have such high SMV. Face should be at least 50-75 and the rest is body. True 7/10+ women are rare.
Men cope by overrating females' body and mostly ignoring face.

Skin, hair and teeth are all face basically. 25 out of 100 for face is too low and it's the reason women have such high SMV. Face should be at least 50-75 and the rest is body. True 7/10+ women are rare.
Men cope by overrating females' body and mostly ignoring face.
I disagree, skin is like 95% of what you see, if a foid is covered with tattoos or have horrible skin she get like 0/25 or even negative score for that category, same as face , scoring 0/25 in one of the major category would drastically bring the overall score down.
I do agree that most men put big emphasis on figure, many foids who score at least 20/25 in that category get millions of followers, but adding everything together, they are still sub 70/100.

I disagree, skin is like 95% of what you see, if a foid is covered with tattoos or have horrible skin she get like 0/25 or even negative score for that category, same as face , scoring 0/25 in one of the major category would drastically bring the overall score down.
I do agree that most men put big emphasis on figure, many foids who score at least 20/25 in that category get millions of followers, but adding everything together, they are still sub 70/100.
"Face" implies skin, facial tattoos and hair, at least to me.
many foids who score at least 20/25 in that category get millions of followers
JFL at 20. Even 10 is enough and they get whiteknights rating them 7/10.

Its 70% body 30% face to me, or 65:35. I think it was 50:50 when I was younger. But I've learnt that body is more important to be sexually aroused. Face is linked to body as well: fat body = fat face. fat face = far less attractive than a slim face.

Fat women with slim faces are rare. But I still couldn't fuck them. Nothing trashes a a woman more than having fat roles and a huge fat butt and thighs and beefy wrists and upper arms.

Usually women i rate 9 or 10 to always have a more natural look to them, not much makeup and just good genetics.
Fakeup should be limited for foids if you ask me. If makeup increases a woman's face above 1 point (we're talking a standard 0 - 10 rating) then she shouldn't be able to wear that amount.

After reading the owner's manual for the brain, and reading the nature versus nurture part, a kid is probably better off with good genes. its best to choose a good looking woman or a healthy weight average, symmetrical woman over a hambeast or butch dyke/genderless foid. The group socialization theory says that it doesn't matter much about raising the kid, just the genes.

This tbh. Men have diverse taste in women, unlike women who all have the exact same taste in men.

Nordic whores are so fucking ugly without makeup

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back