Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All women need to wear burkas

Krispinwah

Krispinwah

Officer
★★
women fly through life because they are born female with female assets. They get EVERYTHING in life, jobs, money etc because some high ranking male is attracted to them. This has been shown as true from roasties crying over the new app because the only thing they can offer the world is their physical image and they know it.

The only way to even out the playing field of how easy women have it is to have ALL women at ALL times wear burkas. Head to toe. Then they might actually have to be good people to get through life. NOT A SINGLE MILLIMETER OF FLESH SHOWING. NOT ONE.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    72.2 KB · Views: 263
Incels should wear these as well

Maybe not burkas, but make-up and degenerate slut clothes should be outlawed. Their ugly faces should be exposed for public humiliation and a strict dress code established from the neck down

Plus, it makes them look like what they truly are. Walking trash bags. Or simply put, trash.

It will take all their power away.

Shariah is the future

I hope this will become a reality soon all over the world. Allah kabul etsin, amin.

I'd fucking like to wear on of these or a mask. My subhuman looks wouldnt worry me so much then.
Everyone should wear one, attractiveness would lose their importance and society would be a better place. One can dream

Yes, they should.

man these larp threads are out of control recently

This is a start.
PeklnD7.jpg

tehgymcel420 said:
This is a start.
PeklnD7.jpg
Mashallah may Allah bless this brave sister for speaking the truth about the hijab

No, they shouldn't.

cyborgglory said:

Recently lol look at the timestamp.

tehgymcel420 said:
Yes, they should.

Everyone should. So many obvious advantages

Solitarian_Walker said:
cyborgglory said:
Recently lol look at the timestamp.
They're dedicated larpers though.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Even he nosemogs me.

That's not me btw.
8xm58zqyz9nz.jpg

I think he's an incel.
https://www.memri.org/tv/british-islamist-abu-baraa-support-isis-we-can-start-having-slave-girls-again

i 100% support islamic immigration, culturally we can change

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back