Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill ALL women make good money from "OnlyFans". Even old grannies.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I'm stealing this from another thread:

Furthermore, it's so easy for women to make money online that guys can pretend to be women "e-whoring" and make money from simps.

Furthermore, it's so easy for women to make money online that guys can pretend to be women "e-whoring" and make money from simps.
Stupid onlyfans has verification crap :reeeeee:

I've thought about this, only problem I can see is advertising but that can be arranged too I guess. I'm actually considering doing it this summer

Women win again

JFL and im here thinking studymaxxing and wagecucking will save my life. I hate women.

Tutorial mode applies to ALL HOLES. Regardless of age, burn victim, limbles, EVERY HOLE HAS AN EASY LIFE

What the fuck

When I read something like that, I imagine the situation like you're a time traveler and you tell that to the guys back then.
JFL they'd think you're a crazy bastard.

You cannot lose as a women

For every foid, there is an army of simps