Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL All women have to offer is their bodies...they expect you to provide for them. #womenareoverrated

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★

Textbook case of betabux. Also JFL @ this butterface.

And what we as men have to do, is just to use our strength in order to overpower females, so we can rule once again.

I don't mind tbh

Cope, you wish you was the hubby

if we were living in a sharia society he wouldnt have to buy earrings and could just fuck her whenever he wants

Nah
if we were living in a sharia society he wouldnt have to buy earrings and could just fuck her whenever he wants
Nah thats not how sharia works
U literally have to suspend 3/4ths of ur property to the wife and her family and protect her.

Nah

Nah thats not how sharia works

U literally have to suspend 3/4ths of ur property to the wife and her family and protect her.
I havent heard anything about that with the property part, and pretty sure the wife is obligated to please her husband whenever he wants apart from bleeding and shit.

Women can only offer
  • love
  • sex
  • a second income
Everything else you can do, cooking, cleaning, whatever

And what we as men have to do, is just to use our strength in order to overpower females, so we can rule once again.
Time to join ISIS tbh*

*for legal reasons, that's a joke

Last edited:
Women are valueless outside of this.