Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "All women care about is money"

TheCrock

TheCrock

Jawcel
-
This has to be the ultimate cope. I see MGTOW and redpillers spew this shit, and I can't help but lol. The only people who believe in this are short manlets who think getting a high paying job will get them women. Newsflash, while you were busting your ass in college, your oneitis was getting stuffed by McDonalds worker Chad and weed dealer Chad. How the fuck do these people conclude women only care about money, when they see women going crazy over Chads all the time?

They want to believe that if they worked harder or were from a rch family, women would like them. They don;t want to accept that IT'S ALL BAOUT GENETICS

They have to COPE to avoid the ROPE. We, blackpilled truecels, are a minority. We can make peace with the fact that it's OVER.

Yes, that's true, and trident. Looks will always prevail. However, money does actually matter, and it matters more as you age.

Typically women want the whole package of looks, money, and status, not just one, even the only one you could get away with is looks. As looks already grants you more things you hope for, e.g. better jobs, promotions, increased status, ..., etc. And of course they've been studies saying that tall people get paid more than shorter people, which sounds depressing as fuck.

Also there has been a study saying that 70% of women prefer to be with a man that has a higher income than them.

Last edited:
Women want everything without giving back anything meaningful other than sex.

Some rich old ugly guys do have options though with much younger attractive women, it's an unsaid "live in prostitute" arrangement but I'd do it if I was wealthy enough I guess. If you don't have the looks and can't provide any resources it's cope or rope really.

More like if you're ugly, money is the only thing that might even make women consider you.

And yes, it's true: doesn't matter if Chad works at McDonald's, he'll still get 1000x more pussy than some beta indian programmer that earns 10x as much.

The oldest, saddest, most dangerous cope. Led many desperate men on a path to criminality, since money is the only thing that (supposedly) matters.

Betabuxxing is no different than prostitution. LOL.

It is about money for most guys they are paying girls to date them

Looks will always trump money and status, but if you have looks, money and status it is just a bonus to fuck prime 18 year old 9/10 femoids.

It might be a cope but it's not like I'm unaware of it and I still want to be rich. Zuckerbetabuck comes to mind. I'm sure deep down he knows that without fb he'd be incel.

Looks and money are the only things that matter.

Money matters because you can get surgeries with it lol

This has to be the ultimate cope. I see MGTOW and redpillers spew this shit, and I can't help but lol. The only people who believe in this are short manlets who think getting a high paying job will get them women. Newsflash, while you were busting your ass in college, your oneitis was getting stuffed by McDonalds worker Chad and weed dealer Chad. How the fuck do these people conclude women only care about money, when they see women going crazy over Chads all the time?
They can still buy Russian whores and live their life in an illusion bubble