Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting All women are whores

• Thread starter Deleted member 36729
  • Start date
Deleted member 36729

Deleted member 36729

Self-banned
-
They wear basically nothing and lose their virginity before they are even adults. Why can't they just be productive members of society and close their fucking legs for chad just like they do for everyone else. Finding a virgin hole above the age of 15 is ridiculously rare so there's no point of even attempting to looksmaxx since you will be getting left overs :feelsUgh: life is such a scam if you're a short/ugly male.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:i think you mean age of 11 and it's not rare it's impossible
i heard foids start fingering themselves around the age of 8. what degenerate creatures i'll never understand why agecucks defend them

It could have been such a nice experience... losing my virginity to a beautiful girlfriend. While she losing hers with me
Experiencing that shit together.
Instead lost it to a fucking prostitute.
In anoter life... in anoter life :feelscomfy:

It could have been such a nice experience... losing my virginity to a beautiful girlfriend. While she losing hers with me
Experiencing that shit together.
Instead lost it to a fucking prostitute.
In anoter life... in anoter life :feelscomfy:
cheers to that. hopefully we reincarnate as gigachads in our next life if there is one. god knows we deserve it.

I experience peace in the acknowledgement of how over it really is. Even if I was better-looking I wouldn't have a functional relationship.

Most people here don't fully know how over it is. Everything's ruined as far as relationships are concerned.

They change sexual partners more often than I change my bed sheets.
This is fact, I stalk my old roastie classmates and one of them had a new chad boyfriend just 4 weeks after a breakup.

Literally parading their flesh and pussy on the streets and on social media and then have the audacity to complain about being Sexually Objectified. :feelsclown: Fucking clown world, I hope they get what they Deserve

Yeah that's the most infuriating thing about current foids
They will open their legs for chad before high school/college even fucking starts jfl, so in the end we would just end up mating with the leftovers
"B-but muh experience!:soy:" Nothing comes close to being her first, in fact, it's just a sign that you'll eventually get cucked by a bigger man if she suddenly gets tired of you. Loyal women are practically dead at this point and the SMV revolves around random hook ups now.