Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel All women are ungrateful whores

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Yesterday, my supervisor asked me to help a new hire girl. She's beautiful but naïve to the point of annoyance. I told her how to use the system on the computer and she never listened to one single word I was saying. I asked her if she understood and she nodded. That's another thing, she never spoke a word all the time, probably cause she believed I wasn't worthy to hear her sacred voice (fucking slut). After luchtime she disappeared. Today I saw her in the elevator with a Chad and all the time she was laughing and talking and touching his arm like a stupid schoolgirl. She didn't even look at me when I got in the elevator nor did she thank me for helping her yesterday. All her attention was 100% devoted to that fucker. Fucking whore, she's just been here two days and she's already fucking Chad. I hope she gets fired.

Well you deserve this for being ugly :feelskek: :feelsclown:

This is why I hate women. They become utter animals once chad arrivals, but they treat you like utter garbage once chad is gone.

This is why I hate women. They become utter animals once chad arrivals, but they treat you like utter garbage once chad is gone.
Yesterday, my supervisor asked me to help a new hire girl. She's beautiful but naïve to the point of annoyance. I told her how to use the system on the computer and she never listened to one single word I was saying. I asked her if she understood and she nodded. That's another thing, she never spoke a word all the time, probably cause she believed I wasn't worthy to hear her sacred voice (fucking slut). After luchtime she disappeared. Today I saw her in the elevator with a Chad and all the time she was laughing and talking and touching his arm like a stupid schoolgirl. She didn't even look at me when I got in the elevator nor did she thank me for helping her yesterday. All her attention was 100% devoted to that fucker. Fucking whore, she's just been here two days and she's already fucking Chad. I hope she gets fired.
This. Same experience. Girls are always cold and rejecting whenever they are forced to interact with a below average looking dude but as soon as an attractive male appears they open up and palaver all the time. In one moment a cold-hearted asshole in the next moment a hyperactive squirrel that cannot stop talking.

brutal

Brutal to read it, awalt

They’re whores

Fucking cunt. Hope she gets stuck in the elevator on a friday night with CHAD for 18 hours and after the first two times they fuck they start getting nervous about the whole elevator incident so then CHAD forces the elevator doors open with his chadly muscles and they see they are between floors. Then CHAD quickly plunges through the opening to the floor downstairs and then from outside tries to pull the cunt out but when she is halfway through at that same very moment the elevator magically starts moving and she gets cut in half. Enjoy life with no lower body, CUNT

The capitalists are right, women are to be paid very low wages, and worked until they no longer are producing a profit for the owner. At that point the woman is discarded and a replacement woman is put in her place.

PS: the capitalists are also right to think about normies the same way.

You should have tried harder:soy:

You should have said something to your supervisor or something. How she was uncooperative or it didn't seem like she understood or something.
Even in professional environments you can't even get basic common decency from women if you are an unattractive male.

They are ungrateful because they have everything handed to them and always have thousands of orbiters worshiping them and helping them.

They are ungrateful because they have everything handed to them and always have thousands of orbiters worshiping them and helping them.
they dont know how its like to be down

they needs their heads lopped off in assassins creed