Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee All women are pedophiles

Man

Man

Ukraine is mine.
★★★★★
  • Obsession with who is and is not a pedophile
  • Obsessed with posting genitalia and sex organs on Children's social media
  • Wears revealing clothing in public with no discretion to audience
  • Strange gravitation to jobs where children are present
  • Obsession with kids and especially other peoples kids
  • Disproportionately LGBT, which are disproportionately Sex Offenders
  • Inappropriate language with the opposite sex (Sugar, Honey, Baby, etc.) especially older women with younger men.
If I did even one of these things people would be wary and suspicious.
Women can do all of these things and nobody would even blink because it's normal.

It's all or none, either none of these behaviors are creepy/suspicious or all women are pedophiles.

Checkmate roasties. :bigbrain:

There are more women pedos then men but they just go unoticed

i once saw a reddit post about how white western rich women buy ethnic kids from war shithole to have sex with and rape. wish someone kidnapped me and sold me to a millionaire bitch

There are more women pedos then men but they just go unoticed
Yeah also I am pretty sure that due to foid's flexible sexuality they molest each other a lot more than me do to them. But since they are retarded they don't pay much attention to it and they don't report it in statistics.

That’s true, female pedos get a slap on the wrist.

Male pedos get the book thrown at them

• Inappropriate language with the opposite sex (Sugar, Honey, Baby, etc.) especially older women with younger men.
Women can do all of these things and nobody would even blink because it's normal.

It's all or none, either none of these behaviors are creepy/suspicious or all women are pedophiles.

Shit, that reminds me that in a chat (in lesbian room) I pretended to be a 14-year-old girl. Many told me to get out of there that I was a minor, but I had A girl who, knowing my age, encouraged me to masturbate and asked me things, I played dumb as if I were an "innocent and virgin" girl. In other words, he did cyber sex with me. In other words, she was a pedophile...

I bet a lot more female teachers than are reported get away with having sex with 12 year old boys

Pedophilia is actually quite normal, it's just that you're all not rich enough to be allowed to live that lifestyle. Just like you're not allowed to buy a yacht because you don't have enough money. Epstein was killed to protect pedophilia -- they turned off the cameras and murdered him. The evidence shows that he didn't kill himself. Why was Epstein put off of suicide watch? It's because the global elite are all pedos. Normies have been brainwashed into believing pedophilia is evil and most of them don't actually believe it, it's just a way for them to virtue signal to prove to their tribe that they're a good person. Normies are special though in that they are able to lie to themselves and believe their own lies.

Don't forget the fact that most cases of child abuse and deaths by neglect are perpetrated by mothers.

Don't forget the fact that most cases of child abuse and deaths by neglect are perpetrated by mothers.
Learning that S.I.D.S. is code for mothers killing their children was brutal.
I bet a lot more female teachers than are reported get away with having sex with 12 year old boys
True.
I had a physical exam once and some random lady walked in when I had my pants down, peering through the door, waited for me to pull my pants up then closed the door.

If that was a male physician and I was a teen girl I would’ve told someone and he would’ve been fired.

Barbie avi=Dnr

Some women say that men's preferences are based on pedophilia because most men don't like hairy women. Meanwhile a lot of foids don't like facial hair either and most men start growing whiskers by the time they're 14.

One of my funnier gotcha posts

When I was 12 years old I was in the hospital because of some headache and I remember laying down in a bed with a nurse massaging my belly. After a while she suspiciously started massaging around groin, really seemed like she wanted to touch my dick and then I instinctively tried to cover my 3rd leg with my hands as "wtf" reaction.

When I was 12 years old I was in the hospital because of some headache and I remember laying down in a bed with a nurse massaging my belly. After a while she suspiciously started massaging around groin, really seemed like she wanted to touch my dick and then I instinctively tried to cover my 3rd leg with my hands as "wtf" reaction.
Fakecel

Where were all those pedophile women when I was a little boy?

you nearly ascended

:chad::chad::chad:

you nearly ascended
Sounds like yes, made an account here so I could validate the idea of women being predatory towards boys. Unfortunately I turned out to be a 5'7 truecel and there's no hope for me now.

Topical bump, why are so many female teachers getting caught fucking kids?