Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill All women are mini-celebrities.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Original recipe mod from the Serge regime.
★★★★★
All women, regardless of physical appearance or socioeconomic status:
  • Have beta orbiters
  • Get free stuff and favors from said orbiters
  • Get into clubs for free when guys have to wait outside in the cold and pay to get in
  • Get free drinks
  • Have guys in their social circle who compete for their attention
  • Constantly get invited to parties
  • Get approached in public all the time
  • Get free rides if they don't have a car
  • Have guys eager to take them to expensive restaurants and pay for everything
  • Wake up to tons of social media notifications
  • Have tons of guys commenting on their pics about how "beautiful" they are no matter what they look like
The list goes on and on.

Now, if you were to approach Kim Kardashian you'd expect her to scoff at the idea of giving you a chance to even get to know her, right? So why would you expect a woman who has been treated like a 'mini-Kim Kardashian' her entire life to react differently when you approach her?

instaceleb
follow F.F.A.M

Female
Filters
Angles
Makeup

I have thought this same thing. Pretty much any 5/10+ female under 30yo has the same fame/status as a minor celebrity.

Pretty much any 5/10+ female under 30yo has the same fame/status as a minor celebrity.

It's not just 5/10+ women....even sub4 women get the mini-celebrity treatment.

See: Juggernaut law

Men are worthless unless they have some sort of inherent quality that seperates them. By allowing women the exact same rights as men, mankind has been devalued severely. There is no reason for men to exist since woman are capable of providing for themselves

as a male, you need to be a rich celebrity to experience the life of an average woman. I think 50 Cent said something along those lines in an interview.

Last edited:
Men are worthless unless they have some sort of inherent quality that seperates them. By allowing women the exact same rights as men, mankind has been devalued severely. There is no reason for men to exist since woman are capable of providing for themselves
Back in the day bottom 10ish percent males had no real reason to exist. And were killed off in wars to reach equilibrium.

Today due to lack of war and general social media I would say bottom 30ish percent of males are questionable at even existing.

HOWEVER this is all COPE.
Why?
Cause large majority of ppl.here are BOTTOM ONE PERCENT 1%.
That is why I am not surprised at all by how it turned out. Many people here dont even have a job and are mentally ill.
So yeah dating a female is like a pipe dream at this point.

It's over for Shenmuecels

So fucking true

Yup. Female sexuality is a danger to society. Unleashing it was our forefathers’ greatest mistake and we are paying for it.

That explains their behavior.

I agree fully. But would it kill women not to treat sub 5 men like human trash?

Wouldn't a little empathy go a long way. So much for supposedly gentler sex

Tinder/online dating will cleanse more subhumans than nazi Germany.

beta orbiters fucking sicken me. if it werent for them femoids wouldnt be so priveleged and thus they would have to actually date their looksmatch like they are supposed to. but NOOOOOO. low IQ beta fuckwits just have to entertain their delusions of getting laid by playing mr.nice guy thus fucking up the sexual market more than it needs to be and rigging it even more; fueling hypergamy. beta orbiters are legit worse than cucks, at least cucks arent screwing an entire gender over false hope.