Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting All women are fuсking shallow and superficial...

Benj-amin

Benj-amin

I am not Insane, Just one step ahead of the curve.
★★★★★
Yep you read right... Most if not all women are all shallow chad only fuсking wh*res. They focus too much on looks and material ѕhit as opposed to personality and what's on the inside that counts. They're quick to say looks don't matter but will reject and humiliate the fuck outta an ugly to average guy and then turn around and go home to Chad, so he can pound her damn back out.

In other news water is wet anon.

Ya over time I just find women boring and annoying. Like talking to a 7 year old. And at least women used to be good for fucking.. but since these modern women are all 'Chad only' they aren't even good for that.

Women used to have some value as fucking, cooking, cleaning and taking care of a man's kids.

Modern womyn don't do any of that. But they also can't do man stuff like have a conversation or chill out without drama and upset.

this is why i hate them

Looks matter to men just as much. If you’re an ugly guy no one will want to be your friend.

Just approach bro

Yep you read right... Most if not all women are all shallow chad only fuсking wh*res. They focus too much on looks and material ѕhit as opposed to personality and what's on the inside that counts. They're quick to say looks don't matter but will reject and humiliate the fuck outta an ugly to average guy and then turn around and go home to Chad, so he can pound her damn back out.
To think I actually once believed that men were the most shallow gender, none Chads will take about any female the same can´t be said about females..