Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel All women are fucking lesbians

Wizardmaxxer

Wizardmaxxer

Moonmancel
That's it No matter what you believe, a woman always gonna be an traitor to you, adan & eva by example, the history just repeats itself no matter what you do, if you're normie tier and somehow get laid a woman always gonna abandon you for an lesbian relationship or some black tyrone, I tried getting in a relationship andthe only shit they told me was "Oh i already have a boyfriend" or "Im lesbian", Motherfucker just say im ugly as fuck in my face instead of making excuses, i've been tols bluepill and redpill fucking lie "Is YoUR pERsonalItY":soy::soy::soy: mostly old people (boomers being the worst giving advices, nothing new) or "jUSt GO tO thE GyM, SeLf ImproVeMenT" im so tired of that shir i just want to cut my ears so i stupid hearing bulñshit like that

Oh and i remember this one
"TheRe MoRe FIsH In The OCeAn" Or the same shit but with stars in the space :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill:

Lesbian until Chad shows up

It's a good way to sent sub8s their own way

Lesbian until Chad shows up
Chad, or a dog.

I tried getting in a relationship
LOL.

Try having a simple conversation with a young fertile foid, it's equally impossible. Thanks to social media, foids don't even entertain a conversation with sub-Chad males anymore.

There are foids who are not lesbian, and many are fucking dogs (although some aren't).

What I can say confidently is that all foids are fucking Chad, even foids with normie bOyFriEnDs fuck Chad on the side.

Yep, Why do you think most foids like pretty boys and not hyper masculine gymcel ogars?

It seems like many of them have sexual experiences with other women. Even young foids go to the school toilets together (I wonder why). Plus they kiss each other a lot.

Chad, or a dog.

LOL.

Try having a simple conversation with a young fertile foid, it's equally impossible. Thanks to social media, foids don't even entertain a conversation with sub-Chad males anymore.

There are foids who are not lesbian, and many are fucking dogs (although some aren't).

What I can say confidently is that all foids are fucking Chad, even foids with normie bOyFriEnDs fuck Chad on the side.
Chad always fucking win, it hurts but it's the reality we live in

That's it No matter what you believe, a woman always gonna be an traitor to you, adan & eva by example, the history just repeats itself no matter what you do, if you're normie tier and somehow get laid a woman always gonna abandon you for an lesbian relationship or some black tyrone, I tried getting in a relationship andthe only shit they told me was "Oh i already have a boyfriend" or "Im lesbian", Motherfucker just say im ugly as fuck in my face instead of making excuses, i've been tols bluepill and redpill fucking lie "Is YoUR pERsonalItY":soy::soy::soy: mostly old people (boomers being the worst giving advices, nothing new) or "jUSt GO tO thE GyM, SeLf ImproVeMenT" im so tired of that shir i just want to cut my ears so i stupid hearing bulñshit like that
Women are "lesbian" or "taken" when you're an incel. Women are "open to push things forward" when you're chad.

Foids are everything but incelsexual.

Chad, or a dog.

LOL.

Is there any evidence to what you say ?? When I go out all I am seeing is big fat unattractive women with equally unattractive men ,and the good looking girls all by themselves..Where is this Chad you are talking about??

lesbianism is how feminism spreads

stacies are lesbians who become feminist to impress their ugly feminist foid peers

they claim that all foids are beautiful - even the fat and ugly ones - bc they get horny for all foids, and they expect males to do the same

Is there any evidence to what you say ?? When I go out all I am seeing is big fat unattractive women with equally unattractive men ,and the good looking girls all by themselves..Where is this Chad you are talking about??
They fucking them but not dating them, usually chads are very promiscuous and don’t stick to one Woman, they be fucking multiple Women at the same time and they get away with it too.

Plenty. Chadfish or die.

In a bedroom, fucking foids.
That does not answer the question, where is the bedroom? I think you are erroneously assuming that there is a small subset of men fucking foids ( most of whom are hardcore Lesbians) .You never describe how they meet , what kind of conversations take place and how they end up in bed... Actual people that get laid are not good looking or chads ( for example Ted Bundy , Night Stalker , even the unibomber got love lettters in prison , females respond to power , not looks)

If all women are Lesbians, than being ugly or not will not make a difference.

lesbian= liking girls until they find chad