Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill ALL WOMEN ARE DISLOYAL WHORES, ACTUAL INTERACTION WITH THEM, GTFIH

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Once again I sat with three femshits at lunch today, and once again what they said made me want to cook them alive in an oven (I wish it was legal)

Femshit 1: First of all, this femshit "broke up" with its "boyfriend" as soon as it got to college. It emotionally divorced someone it gave a commitment to. Why? Because it wanted to fuck college guys, and unfortunately its "boyfriend" was one year younger than it, which is apparently grounds for emotional divorce. Now, this femshit is talking to a guy trying to get with him. So what does the femshit do in the meantime? It decides to get drunk and engage in a debaucherous drunken "hookup" with another guy instead. Someone it knew found out about this, and threatened to tell the guy it is trying to get with, so it started freaking out that it was going to get exposed as an adulterous whore.

Femshit 2: Talked about how it wants to cheat on its "boyfriend", and laughed while saying it (Adultery is funny teehee!). Mind you, this roastie is a fucking acne-riddled, flat-assed 2/10. Said it has "commitment issues" and that it plans on "breaking up" with (Emotionally divorcing) its "boyfriend" this summer. Has absolutely nothing going for it, but still wants to emotionally divorce its "boyfriend" because it wants to be a slut and fuck other guys. Fucking disgusting.

At this point I had enough and just got up and left without saying anything. College ends in 2 weeks and I fully plan on going off on these cumrags during our last day together. I am going to try to emotionally devastate them and humiliate them, but sluts feel no shame anyway, so who knows how they'll react, although they certainly respect me because unlike what IT will tell you, I don't go around calling them "femoids" IRL. They deserve death (I still find it appalling that whoredom and adultery don't carry the death penalty, I really wish they did)

Oh and I bet these adulterous cum dumpsters will go on to complain about how guys "only care about sex" and "are so confusing", meanwhile these cuntrags are out here committing adultery.

Last edited:
A female genocide would be completely justified in my humble opinion.

Universities = Sodom and Gomorrah. Not only the female nature but the heard mentality incentivizing being a degenerate as well.
If she's a college student, she's a whore. There's not way around it.

Why i am a necrophiliac

I can't wait for you to go off on these adulterous whores

Universities = Sodom and Gomorrah. Not only the female nature but the heard mentality incentivizing being a degenerate as well.
Females should be locked in cages and never allowed to leave except for when their owner accompanies it. Or better yet, just dispose of all females in general. There should be a government funded female cleansing.

A female genocide would be completely justified in my humble opinion.

When sex robots and artificial wombs become a thing, there wont be any need for women to exist.

v6LpASa.jpg

okay replacing the "she" with "it" just made this annoying to read tbh
call me a cuck all you want, but acting like women aren't human is a dumb cope and not helping anybody

call me a cuck all you want, but acting like women aren't human is a dumb cope and not helping anybody
Will you shut the fuck up? Females have proven over and over again that they are lower than pond scum, and deserve to be regarded as such.

Does this get the white knights and SJWs all riled up?
Guess i'll be called foids "it" now.

Jesus fucking christ the accuracy. High IQ post.

Any girl in college has slept with multiple men, and certainly double digits by the time she has graduated. Even if she wasn't considred a slut or only fucked one or two men in highschool, college is ALWAYS the slut period.

I hear countless stories of normies being cucked by Chads. Women are always searching for the next aviable sexual partner that can provide power, social status, or better looks.

Your pathetic women don't respect you, until they do they don't deserve any from us

Reminder that all those supposedly "virtuous women" will be future wives and mothers.

dude nobody fucking cares though. no woman is going to be reading this and feel insulted and it's just delusional to act like women aren't human. they are. they biologically and literally are. They're a she, not an it.
hating women is just as much of a cope as claiming they are animals or something like that. it's so immature that it's pathetic. let's at least keep our fucking dignity and not sink to their levels.
If I'm being COMPLETELY honest with you, about 50% of the time I don't even think about it when I do it. It's almost second nature to refer to cuntrags as "it" at this point. I have 0 respect for them whatsoever. They are all adulterous whores.

Last edited:
Reminder that all those supposedly "virtuous women" will be future wives and mothers.
Of course silly, every girl wants to be married! After Stacy has bedded her fairshare of potential lifemates and gotten piped down by various Chad cock she can FINALLY settle down with some normie with a decent amount of cuckbucks.

B-b-b-but there are more male than female psychopaths!!

dude nobody fucking cares though. no woman is going to be reading this and feel insulted and it's just delusional to act like women aren't human. they are. they biologically and literally are. They're a she, not an it.
hating women is just as much of a cope as claiming they are animals or something like that. it's so immature that it's pathetic. let's at least keep our fucking dignity and not sink to their levels.
End your faggoty life.

UPDATE TO ALL:

I reported the adulterous cum bucket's behavior to the guy she is trying to get with in an effort to warn him and ruin her chances.

UPDATE TO ALL:

I reported the adulterous cum bucket's behavior to the guy she is trying to get with in an effort to warn him and ruin her chances.
giphy.gif

Women are lower than dirt. They do not count as 'humans'.

If I'm being COMPLETELY honest with you, about 50% of the time I don't even think about it when I do it. It's almost second nature to refer to cuntrags as "it" at this point. I have 0 respect for them whatsoever. They are all adulterous whores.
AWALT.

UPDATE TO ALL:

what was his response

They are the cause for our suffering

Don't "try" and humilate them, they will just laugh at you..

Imagine an incel telling someone how to act with higher SMV than the incel is.. They will just laugh at you lol

the standard defintion of a female should be a slut

Don't "try" and humilate them, they will just laugh at you..

Imagine an incel telling someone how to act with higher SMV than the incel is.. They will just laugh at you lol
Read my signature

Females should be locked in cages and never allowed to leave except for when their owner accompanies it. Or better yet, just dispose of all females in general. There should be a government funded female cleansing.
Uh... without females everyone would be gay. No offense but are you a gaycel?

just LOL at getting triggered by that

How does wanting to put my property in a cage make me a faggot?
That doesn't make you a faggot. Disposing of all roasties makes you a faggot. I think. I mean, there wouldn't be any vaginas left to fuck, right?

That doesn't make you a faggot. Disposing of all roasties makes you a faggot. I think. I mean, there wouldn't be any vaginas left to fuck, right?
Jist fuck sex dolls

Sex dolls don't moan or squirt or writhe in pleasure as they orgasm on your cock. You can't do BDSM with them either.
They also haven't had the semen of 20 other men on their faces

I think the better solution would be to nuke all natural females and replace them with trannies.

They also haven't had the semen of 20 other men on their faces
What's the difference between your semen and other people's semen? Either way, you're kissing something that's had cum on it lol.

What's the difference between your semen and other people's semen? Either way, you're kissing something that's had cum on it lol.
I wouldn't let my wife suck my dick that's degenerate. Also, one is mine, the other is someone else's.

This