Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill All women are allowed to be racists

Hardworkingcel

Hardworkingcel

Recruit
★★★
There is a double standard when it comes to racism depending on the gender that commits it. No one in our society today disagrees that a white man who refuses to date black women is an "evil racist". But there are countless women who simply exclude Asian men from their dating preferences and no one cares because it is "just a preference" rather than racism. Women get a pass to discriminate as much as they want.

Misandry is strong with the femoid, especially against ethnic men.

Women are WhitesupremacistChadsexuals

TGgrWeA.jpg

wUmk9Iz.jpg

Last edited:
Goyim! Respecc wammen that lord over you and your ultimate fate so I can grab shekels from you!:feelsree:

even a lotta incels do that though

notice how angry and butthurt they get whenever they see a black marrying a white girl. they lose their shit how its a fetish couple, how she wanna destroy white race. its hilarious seeing how whitecels get super salty about it.. "threw her genes away"

but when it's asian women dating white men;
"dude, its 2018, people are free to date whoever they want"
"whats the big deal ? he is prolly alpha"
"I don't see the problem"
"race doesnt matter"

JFL

Most people have racial preferences. What I'm saying is that women can get away with it.

So fucking true... I’ve heard women say that they hated black men. No one batted an eyelash. If a man were to say that he would automatically be damned to hell by society. :)

women can get away with it ONLY WHEN it's an ethnic woman marrying a white dude.

there are entire subreddits who do nothing but shit on ethnic women for getting with white guys
r/hapas and r/asianmasculinity are the most notable ones

reality is that a woman betraying her race will always enrage the men of her race, because they are the ones being betrayed and left behind. its the exact same pattern everywhere. this then gives rise to animosity towards other races' men by the left behind men.

thus, ironically, race mixing indirectly serves as massive fuel for ethnic tension and worsening race relations.

an ethnic woman married to a white dude will get mainstream approval, the same dont go for white women going for ethnics though
i dont know what "mainstream" you live in but if you try and criticize white women racemixing as a public figure in 2018 then you get fucking crucified for being a racist nazi white supremacist etc etc

@Hardworkigetngcel
I see your point women getting away with it. But I think you are looking at it from wrong perspective. It's about race rather than gender
women get away with it (when they do) because the racism is directed against ethnics.
women who refuse to date white men will get amounts of shaming you cant even imagine

that's true but but they are in minority. lets be real here. nobody cares about a few butthurt incels on r/hapa
an ethnic woman married to a white dude will get mainstream approval, the same dont go for white women going for ethnics though
dont act like this isn't real

View attachment 18201

Wrong. There will be no backlash if a woman says that she doesn't date white men. She will actually be praised since most women want to suck a white mans dick. It means less competition.

cope bro and you know it
a white women refusing to date whites (which is very very very very rare, in the study even very small number of white women who said they wouldnt date a white swiped right on whites LOL) will get tons of shit.

"dumb whore tryina get back at society"
"must have daddy issues"
"nigger lover"
"tryina ruin white race"
"coal burner"
"threw her genes away"
"once you go black, we don't want you back"
"wants to destroy white race" (its hilarious when white men say this when they are bigger race mixers than white women)
"mudshark"

Stop being idiot. Only male white supremacists and right-wingers will say these kind of things and no one takes them seriously. Stop acting retarded. The fact is that all women can be racists freely and men can't.

This isn't the lilith fair, faggot.. stop saying 'women.'

everything a white guy does is racist no exceptions.

I get joyful when I see white women rejecting ethnic men, especially the Chaddy ones.

eh, maybe in reddit
not in real life
according to reddit, hillary shoulda won by 10 points
real life aint some SJW internet platform

you are delusional
who will be against a white woman racemixing? white men only
who will support it? other white women and ethnic men

its the exact same pattern no matter what race you look at:
femoid racemixing is opposed only by same race men, and is supported by other same race femoids and different race men.

there are entire subreddits who do nothing but shit on ethnic women for getting with white guys
r/hapas and r/asianmasculinity are the most notable ones

reality is that a woman betraying her race will always enrage the men of her race, because they are the ones being betrayed and left behind. its the exact same pattern everywhere. this then gives rise to animosity towards other races' men by the left behind men.

thus, ironically, race mixing indirectly serves as massive fuel for ethnic tension and worsening race relations.
I’m not sure Asian or Indian women would bash men of their race for going to white women, as they want to get ride of every Y chromosome in their own race.

Difference is men don’t hate their race, and if they do it’s because of the women that make them hate how they look. The only exception is black women, who die to the trend of black guys going to white women have felt very insecure about how they look, which is honestly really sad.