Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

all we have is right now.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
this moment in reality.

and im mogged by chinky chan

Yea,the future and the past exist only in our mind.

Because the nerve signals take some time to reach our brain, there's a delay in how we perceive information and stimuli that causes us to only be able to process data that's a few microseconds in the past. By this technicality, we can never truly perceive the present now due to the intrinsic limitations of the human body. You are seeing a picture of the past with your eyes. It's not possible to see the present as it is now with no delay. A now exists, but it is beyond the grasp of mere human instruments for observation. Some think of it as more akin to a noumenon that exists independently of human senses and our experience of what we consider the 'now' is just the human mind's best approximation of the real now, which we can only understand conceptually.

Last edited:
Because the nerve signals take some time to reach our brain, there's a delay in how perceive information and stimuli that causes us to only be able to process data that's a few microseconds in the past. By this technicality, we can never truly perceive the present now due to the intrinsic limitations of the human body. You are seeing a picture of the past with your eyes. It's not possible to see the present as it is now with no delay. A now exists, but it is beyond the grasp of mere human instruments for observation.
bro always mind fucks me after i smoke the zaza

And right now I feel like a piece of shit. It's 6 A.M. and I'm still awake. I fapped 4 times today and wasted my energy on it. I just rotted on this forum and played a bunch of video games. I will have a better day soon though.

And right now I feel like a piece of shit. It's 6 A.M. and I'm still awake. I fapped 4 times today and wasted my energy on it. I just rotted on this forum and played a bunch of video games. I will have a better day soon though.
just get drunk nigga

we are subhumans its our only cope.
Food is one of my good copes too. The other day I had a dozen double stuff Oreo cookies dipped in milk right after eating a sausage egg McMuffin. When I'm eating some good sweets it makes all the pain disappear for a brief moment.

No I love daydreaming about the past and future fuck being present and all those cucky spiritual ideologies

Are you hopemaxxing?