Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over All this "suicide prevention" videos are cope. If you wanna do it, just do it.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Veteran
If you dont have any good reason to carry on, then, simply unplug yourself. Its that simple. No one is willing to tell you this simple truth cause they are all cowards, and dont wanna "live with the burden" of making a person off themselves.

Yeah right, like they had that capacity. If a person offs themselves, its entirely up to them, not anyone else.

We live (most people that is) because we are too cowardly to consider the other option. Most people werent even planned. Meaning they were accidents. Most people werent even supposed to have been, and all their lives are carried that way, simply as feathers in the wind, being carried by it.

If you wanna go sooner, consider yourself braver than all the people who wanted to do it, but just couldnt, for any other reason (or excuse).

Dont let anyone unvalidate your own reasoning, just remember: if (most of them) had the courage, they would've done the same as you. This life, my friend, is merciless. It doesnt spare anyone, and it wont (for a single sec) spare you of all its malevolence, lies, crudeness and hate.

i am too scared of death.
even tho i am an atheist, i still fear ending up in hell for not worshipping some goat kiddie fucker diety.
i wish i could just die by some weird accident and as fast as possible.

This life, my friend, is merciless. It doesnt spare anyone, and it wont (for a single sec) spare you of all its malevolence, lies, crudeness and hate.
:yes:

I think about roping on a daily basis. This life is sick for me, but I can't cope with the fact that this is my only shot at life, and that this is really everything life has in store for me.

"You're never going to get another chance so why not make the most of it" always lingers in my head, but my suffering is really ever growing and unwavering.

"You only live once"

Good. I don't want to do this shit again.

i wish i could just die by some weird accident and as fast as possible.
:yes:

I wish I just get a seizure when I am sleeping and die. I don't want to wake up. I understand why roosters scream when they wake up in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back