Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting All this suffering...

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
Just because our incel bodies want us to pass on our genes. That's the only reason you're attracted to those fucking animals.

I know for a fact that I will never want kids because a) it would mean I would have to spend my life with an expired roastie and b) I would more than likely end up having at least one daughter. There is absolutely no reason for me to have a sexuality at all. I don't want to be a cuck and cut my balls off but I am currently a literal slave to my own desires.
I can't think about or focus on anything else. With summer right around the corner, i'll once again be forced to endure all those sluts in their revealing clothing. I feel pains in my dick any time I see a foid in leggings. I need to reduce my sex drive or I won't be around to see winter :feelsrope:

Chemical castration is the solution to the incel question tbh no more sex drive

There is literaly not any reason to be with a foid. its just our hormones
imagine getting into fight when a foid is with you. she will just run away or scream and shit even so called "fighter" foids aint shit. women are inferior to men

if there was a way to lower sex drive without destroying half of your body by manipulating your hormones (chemical castration), I'd jump on the bandwagon immediately - I specifically took SSRIs in hopes I'd get the 'low sex drive' side effect, but it never happened
sexuality is here just to keep me down, I want to focus on my copes, but my dick won't let me
I wish I was born asexual (defined as 'no sex drive', not nu-asexual which can mean a lot of things)
tfw literally held hostage by your own balls :lul: