Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All this feels so surreal

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
While everyone is just having normal lives i cant even get a fucking match on tinder, im a fucking adult and never even kissed, cant even s single girl to reply, fuck i cant believe this shit is actually my life, this is a fucking nightmare

It sucks, I know. It doesn't help that we're raised on bluepilled bs "oh there's someone out there for you", jfl.
This society is rotten, shallow af

Normal is relative. The construct of normies is meticulously crafted to give you hope, when in reality there's none. You cannot become a normie; you don't have the right biology for it, so to speak.

Define a new normal for yourself. Why would you want to be part of this progressive degeneracy anyway? Try not to desire, I know it's hard, but the more you desire, the more you suffer. Look into Taoism. Stop aspiring to be a normie, it ain't going to happen. Condition yourself to a life of solitude and celibacy. I'm not saying you shouldn't vent about it. On the contrary, get it all out. But at the same time your efforts should be directed towards finding a solution.

Life feels like a nightmare which you can't wake up from, only fall deeper into it

Normal is relative. The construct of normies is meticulously crafted to give you hope, when in reality there's none. You cannot become a normie; you don't have the right biology for it, so to speak.

Define a new normal for yourself. Why would you want to be part of this progressive degeneracy anyway? Try not to desire, I know it's hard, but the more you desire, the more you suffer. Look into Taoism. Stop aspiring to be a normie, it ain't going to happen. Condition yourself to a life of solitude and celibacy. I'm not saying you shouldn't vent about it. On the contrary, get it all out. But at the same time your efforts should be directed towards finding a solution.

Based whitepiller

Rope or Cope. You know the procedure.

Cope until you have the guts to rope