Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"all these shooters look like my EX"

wtf... I bet they never had sex.

Plot twist:

They're actually siblings

I thought this bitch got her head chopped off.

rate him

EBKac8YXoAARKBV.jpg

Jfl that old ex is based, its over
IMG 20190806 015024

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190806-014815.jpg
    Screenshot_20190806-014815.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 102
Jfl at those monkey lips tbh.

jfl thats pretty funny ngl

JFL at the orbiting cucks in her replies.

I wouldn't trust her words or those of her faggot beta slave.

this is retarded. shes convicing others against her ex and posting his photos.

women s000ck

This attentionwhore just had him as boyfriend to "shock" everyone and virtue signal to every cunt that she isnt shallow. :feelsseriously:

wtf... I bet they never had sex.
I bet the didnt even hug or kiss.

You guys are no different than those simps and cucks in twitter who make fun of that guy for the foids pleasure. That bitch wanted her ex to get mocked and even incels are helping her.

how the fuck she accepted him lookism is cope dude

anyone who mogs him=fakecel

Stop giving this bitch attention. She attention whores in the incel community so she can attract betas to orbit her. Every woman involved in the incel community are mentally ill attention whores.

She disgusts me

he looks like really scuffed bryan silva

Talking shit about your ex always comes back on yourself. She obviously hasn't learned that. So, he is ugly as hell and she has a pretty face. She still dated him, that must mean she had zero self esteem or he was somehow manipulatie and she fell for it, or she is just retarded. None of it is much to brag about, orbiting cucks aside. She is beautiful but she is still immature enough to make a fool of herself for attention. Not impressive.

Last edited:
Her ex friend. You seriously believe chad isnt in possesion of her in the United States?

LifeFuel tbh, I can’t believe this dude put his dick in her. I hope this is true.

How did you learn this?

:chad::banhammer::incel:
You are very obsevant but don't worry. I have a few deepcuck friends who's girlfriends are copies of the little lady in the post.

Last edited:
So if you want to have an ex girlfriend, become a shooter

Still has photos of her with her ex, and he looks like that. Think of the photos she has with the Chads she's been with.

This is your reward if you ascend. :)

You guys are no different than those simps and cucks in twitter who make fun of that guy for the foids pleasure. That bitch wanted her ex to get mocked and even incels are helping her.
True tbh.

Legit Tbh

He is average. You just need to be average to get laid . I'm fucking deformed. He is 4/10.