Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope All these people celebrating 2020 are lying to themselves

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Seeing all these people trying so hard to celebrate 2020 is laughable. Even someone like me can sense it.

You know that this decade sucked and definitely did not end well. Americans alone are worried about the elections in 2020. Everyone else is worried about there not being enough resources for too many people. Some might even worry that we're headed for another war soon given all the tensions between big nations.

How can they be ironically positive about the 2020s when already the decade is already off to such a bad start?

The only people allowed to celebrate honestly are Chads and Stacies because they always win no matter what decade or how bad things get worse.

They are coping of course.

I'm positive about the 20s................. positive that its going to suck ass and be even worse than the 10s. Fuck I am not looking forward to the future. I'm glad I will die before I am 60 fuck this gay earth.

2020 is the year when collapse will come

Seeing all these people trying so hard to celebrate 2020 is laughable. Even someone like me can sense it.

You know that this decade sucked and definitely did not end well. Americans alone are worried about the elections in 2020. Everyone else is worried about there not being enough resources for too many people. Some might even worry that we're headed for another war soon given all the tensions between big nations.

How can they be ironically positive about the 2020s when already the decade is already off to such a bad start?

The only people allowed to celebrate honestly are Chads and Stacies because they always win no matter what decade or how bad things get worse.
Normies always pretend that they are actually having fun. It's a coping mechanism. Imagine going to bars and celebrating New Year's Eve by simping and betabuxxing just for a CHANCE at sex... the only ones that are jealous-worthy are Chads or Stacies.

Celebrating new year is a cope. The year changing number isn't going to change anything.