Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory All these pedo beatdown videos got me wondering

Juice

Juice

Life is Ragefuel
★★★★
a couple of MTNs to Chads could go up to ANY sub-5 male and beat the shit out of him in public, completely due to sub-5's looking slightly reminiscent to that of a stereotypical pedophile and he could just say "That guy was a pedo he tried to meet a 13 year old kid" and the sub-5 didn't actually do so, they would completely get away with assaulting someone for no reason scot free, eventually this trend will fall to shit because of this, people looking for an excuse to beat up sub-5s.

Wonder if it has already happened and we just didn't know

True tbh fuck normies. It's not a crime when Chad does it.

Wonder if it has already happened and we just didn't know
Very well could of, especially since there's so many of them now, and what if they picked a neurodivergent that's too retarded to verbally defend himself

That's right, normies seek any kind of excuses and ways to gaslight incels to justify their hate towards ugly, short, fat and autistic men. Because it's normie and NT nature to bully, humiliate, destroy and use people weaker that them, lawmakers and the media are all in, in this hidden agenda to go ER towards men who don't or can't partake their filthy pump and dump orgies. UK and other anglo countries practically want to make being an ugly and sexless man a serious offense, countries with conservative values want to punish incels who don't have an access to reproduction with additional taxes. They decide themselves, throwing all the facts and statistics under the bus what is evil and what is not. They decided out of their hate towards the ugly that incels are the most evil, dangerous, disgusting and worthless people who exist, because they just cannot hate handsome men even if they're the ones who produce gore activity or are actual pedophiles.

I think this campaign against incels started because incels seem to more likely know the Truth and believe in Lord Jesus Christ, more likely to know about the satanic elite, freemasons and many incels refuse to worship women and refuse to be used only as cheap labor cannon fodder spit buckets. Incels are more likely to not be consoomers and support destruction (putting women in high positions with good pay is an efficient way to promote destruction), incels are more likely to care about their privacy, there's so much reasons why the wicked world hates incels.

I wonder if they are catching any of the pedocels here

Personally I won’t allow myself to be humiliated