Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

all these hot jbs around holidays make me insane

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
they are so fucking juicy its unreal. i can just imagine how soft and cute they are.

chicks 22+ are already worn out by life, they are too boring and basic.

Just make sure you don't get within 5 meters just in case.

Jockcel said:

i was staying next to this 16 yo on the bus, he skin was so youthful and face so innocent and inexperienced, there's infinite gap in those girls and chicks my age 24+.

dr-problematic said:
i was staying to this 16 yo on the bus, he skin was so youthful and face so innocent and inexperienced, there's infinite gap in those girls and chicks my age 24+.
Teens are indeed wonders of nature.

dr-problematic said:
Jockcel said:
i was staying next to this 16 yo on the bus, he skin was so youthful and face so innocent and inexperienced, there's infinite gap in those girls and chicks my age 24+.
inexperienced
16yo

does not compute

They are more adventurous and willing to experiment. JB game is the only way.

Reminder that the only reason you get called a pedo for finding sexually developed females attractive is because we live in a gynocentric society and old, used up roasties get jealous because they know their only value, their youth, is over.

God put us on this earth to creampie tight, prime, teen pussy and that's a fact.

Solitarian_Walker said:
They are more adventurous and willing to experiment. JB game is the only way.

yeah, adventorous, playful, excited, fun, unworn out

SaintMarcLepine said:
Reminder that the only reason you get called a pedo for finding sexually developed females attractive is because we live in a gynocentric society and old, used up roasties get jealous because they know their only value, their youth, is over.

God put us on this earth to creampie tight, prime, teen pussy and that's a fact.

and....

women are now in positions of power...

Merry Christmas

JBGz4gftd5jnc.jpg

nausea said:
and....

We need to take it back and it WILL happen. The west will destroy itself, it's not sustainable.

dr-problematic said:

Women are more healthy when they are young, it's how nature intended it so they can be fertile and have healthy babies.

SaintMarcLepine said:
nausea said:
and....
We need to take it back and it WILL happen. The west will destroy itself, it's not sustainable.
having given them the right to vote has been the point of no return

obviously the system is going to collapse on itself if some heroic leader\s do not intervene

this is a "theory" that also mgtow sustains tbh

[attachment=847][attachment=846]

edgein said:
Women are more healthy when they are young, it's how nature intended it so they can be fertile and have healthy babies.

ultimate truth, thats why when medicine was far less developed it was only normal for wives of kings to breed when they were young and virgins valued highly

Most of them are hot if only I could have one

I don't get the appeal of JBs nowadays. These little sluts aren't the innocent and cute virgin girls you all dream about. It's 2017 basically 2018. These sluts are having their first blowjobs at 12 and getting gangbanged at age 16. They're pratically roasties by 18. Just fuckin lol.

a-virgin-nigger said:
I don't get the appeal of JBs nowadays. These little sluts aren't the innocent and cute virgin girls you all dream about. It's 2017 basically 2018. These sluts are having their first blowjobs at 12 and getting gangbanged at age 16. They're pratically roasties by 18. Just fuckin lol.

west is overall fucked, it is a total dump, id never ever wanted to live there

Imagie how good it feels fucking their pink pussinins while their boobs don't even move because they are that tight.

dr-problematic said:
west is overall fucked, it is a total dump, id never ever wanted to live there

It's only gonna get worse man. Something NEEDS to happen and NOW.

edgein said:

All these whores you are posting aren't even JBs smh.

a-virgin-nigger said:

16 is perfect. All women are whores but at 16 they're at their best.

lol A 16 year old is already a used up cum dumpster. 13-15 is prime pussy.

a-virgin-nigger said:
It's only gonna get worse man. Something NEEDS to happen and NOW.

All these whores you are posting aren't even JBs smh.

What's JB anyway? If your countrys age of consent is 14 and they're 14 then they're not jail bait since its legal to fuck them.

edgein said:
What's JB anyway? If your countrys age of consent is 14 and they're 14 then they're not jail bait since its legal to fuck them.

tbh any woman can be called jail bait since if she accuses you in rape and you fail to defend yourself in court your 3rd eye is gona get widened by tyrones at the local pen

As long as you don't stare at them too long they won't call the police on you.

incelman said:
Imagie how good it feels fucking their pink pussinins while their boobs don't even move because they are that tight.

They will beg for your cock and live to please you because they love you. Tight prime teen pussy = only real pussy

JBGzytqj80xfb.jpg
JBGmny52xwkrg.jpg

edgein said:
They will beg for your cock and live to please you because they love you. Tight prime teen pussy = only real pussy

JBGzytqj80xfb.jpg
JBGmny52xwkrg.jpg

How can I possibly cope?

dr-problematic said:
tbh any woman can be called jail bait since if she accuses you in rape and you fail to defend yourself in court your 3rd eye is gona get widened by tyrones at the local pen

A bait must be good so you could fall for it. Used up whores can't be bait.

high school was hell I never got to touch

incelman said:
How can I possibly cope?

truly unreal, i wont sleep tonight after seeing this picture

now for a fucking second realize that, she is getting fucked by someone right now, 100%

dr-problematic said:
truly unreal, i wont sleep tonight after seeing this picture

now for a fucking second realize that, she is getting fucked by someone right now, 100%

She is getting fucked by her chad bf and says "I love" you as she orgasmes. To her, the dick is a new experience, a new world.

incelman said:
She is getting fucked by her chad bf and says "I love" you as she orgasmes. To her, the dick is a new experience, a new world.

mind the fact that she TRULY WANTS AND ASKS FOR IT. she will even allow anal her JBF, because she's excited to experiment.

dr-problematic said:
mind the fact that she TRULY WANTS AND ASKS FOR IT. she will even allow anal her JBF, because she's excited to experiment.

She is doing it with her heart's content. She is not consenting to it. She WANTS it.

The funny thing is that I can still get a 15yo gf and it would be completely legal and socially acceptable

incelman said:
How can I possibly cope?

There is no cope. This is the final pill, the red black pill.

JBGbhfp461893.jpg
JBG327rj6yc4h.jpg

dr-problematic said:

Theres a fine line between not coping and just punishing yourself

edgein said:

JBGbhfp461893.jpg
JBG327rj6yc4h.jpg

The one one the left can cure cancer.

incelman said:

xaxaxaxa, legit

edgein said:

ive seen 14 yo with her mom in supermarket today, jesus christ. she looked at me couple of times and it broke my heart. what i would do to fuck her. they are too appealing, too cute and shy/exciting.

a-virgin-nigger said:
Well of course their behavior is a whole different thing. It's the culture they're raised in that allows them to do this. They are still biologically superior and will always still be preferable to old roast beef in any context.

Solitarian_Walker said:
lol A 16 year old is already a used up cum dumpster. 13-15 is prime pussy.

JBG7b3d1jg59z.jpg
JBGwkhg6xc0vd.jpg

a-virgin-nigger said:

imagine being their fathers... JFL at those cucks

dr-problematic said:
xaxaxaxa, legit

ive seen 14 yo with her mom in supermarket today, jesus christ. she looked at me couple of times and it broke my heart. what i would do to fuck her. they are too appealing, too cute and shy/exciting.

I was buying new clothes in the mall, there was this teen girl trying clothes in front of my booth, the girl saw I watched her in the mirror a few times, smiled at me after she left, wanted to ask there her number but she was with her mother. After that I was numb all day.

edgein said:
I was buying new clothes in the mall, there was this teen girl trying clothes in front of my booth, the girl saw I watched her in the mirror a few times, smiled at me after she left, wanted to ask there her number but she was with her mother. After that I was numb all day.

i actually think, at this age, older guy, but rather sitll young giving them attention excites the uck outta them. and even more appealing for them to hook up with you makes the fact that their parents forbid it, and teenagers wna disobey their parents sneakily.

i thought as well i could come up to that cjick and just talk to her about giiving me a head in the near by toilet.

Right now it's bad, but summer is murder.

There's a pool near the trails where I ride my bike, and you see dozens of them there all the fucking time soon as the weather gets warm. In twos or threes, dental floss for bikinis, flat stomachs, barefoot (btw you notice that JBs are perpetually barefoot? Fucking drives me nuts), so full of life and energy.

Whoever is tapping them must feel like drinking from a fountain of youth.

RichCel said:
a fountain of youth.

thats what they are, truly

young chicks give u insane boost of energy, cuz they have it themselves

to fuck a girl like that will elevate you higher than purest cocaine on earth

dr-problematic said:
i actually think, at this age, older guy, but rather sitll young giving them attention excites the uck outta them. and even more appealing for them to hook up with you makes the fact that their parents forbid it, and teenagers wna disobey their parents sneakily.

i thought as well i could come up to that cjick and just talk to her about giiving me a head in the near by toilet.

Yeah, in school a lot of the girls had older boyfriends. And you could see them they changed in a few weeks, they became happier. Mature dick makes them fulfilled.

dr-problematic said:
thats what they are, truly

young chicks give u insane boost of energy, cuz they have it themselves

to fuck a girl like that will elevate you higher than purest cocaine on earth

Teen pussy was made for mature dick.

incelman said:

JBGr9th7dqf2m.jpg
JBG1pvgn84k6w.jpg