Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @ All these cucks listening to their siblings have sex and not ruining it for them.

VST

VST

Banned
-
Lmao how cucked can you faggots be?
You're literally listening to someone having sex in a very close vicinity to you. Literal cuckoldry.
All you faggots have to do is make it awkward for them, start making noises through the wall or walk in on them.
It really isn't that hard.

Next time someone makes a post about their siblings having sex you better be ready to make a recording of you making weird noises to put them off.

Smash the door open and ruin the moment

pipe gas into the room and gas them both

They should break down the door and honor kill both the sister and the boyfriend for fornicating.

Especially if you are the oldest sibling. You have authority.

One of my friends had this problem. His roommate brought his gf to fuck every other day. They did it in the kitchen, table, shower, etc. with him still present. He resorted to blasting music to signal he can hear them and wants them to stop.

glad i don't have siblings, this would be suifuel for me

Poke the guy in the eyes and spit in your sisters pussy, or if the lights are turned off shoot your brother with a sleeping dart, drag his body out, and fuck his girl.

Or just install a webcam in their room and send it to her friends anonymously. No one judges slutculture more than females themselves lol

This is weird inbred behavior your talking about. I'm not going to disturb a family member having sex because thats creepy af.

I say plant a nannycam and give the community some fap fuel.

Would only stop it if its my daughter.

I would be proud of my son.

This is weird inbred behavior your talking about. I'm not going to disturb a family member having sex because thats creepy af.
So you're just going to listen to them get pounded?

That's cucked af.

So you're just going to listen to them get pounded?

That's cucked af.
Different rules around family members. Some of us aren't rednecks from some caravan site.

I would do some loud moaning, sighing, and moaning outside of their room. And keep going "Oh yes! Oh yes!"

Ruin it for them ? That's cute. They should be both killed.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back