Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel All these couples on my social media feed make me want to rope

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
With their New Years shit

Same here, OP, but because of the delusions. One guy is balding like crazy and thinks all is well because after four years he’s FINALLY dating again but what happens when she inevitably leaves again? Same goes for the guy who got promoted at work, he’s fucking a land whale who cheats on him. The women are “living their best lives” and overachieving at work and with the men they get for ONS while the guys are toiling away for scraps that cause food poisoning.

This is why I rarely go on Facebook - and when I do, I tend to avoid the news feed.

I don't need to hear about the latest couple tying the knot or the latest Stacylite getting into a new relationship a week after the last one ended while I rot alone.

This is why I deleted my facebook all I done there was seeing people have better lifes while I rot alone in my room

I always feel ragefuel when I look at normies and social media, especially chads

Social media is pure suifuel thanks to normies

Same here, OP, but because of the delusions. One guy is balding like crazy and thinks all is well because after four years he’s FINALLY dating again but what happens when she inevitably leaves again? Same goes for the guy who got promoted at work, he’s fucking a land whale who cheats on him. The women are “living their best lives” and overachieving at work and with the men they get for ONS while the guys are toiling away for scraps that cause food poisoning.
This is why I rarely go on Facebook - and when I do, I tend to avoid the news feed.

I don't need to hear about the latest couple tying the knot or the latest Stacylite getting into a new relationship a week after the last one ended while I rot alone.
I always feel ragefuel when I look at normies and social media, especially chads

Don’t rope, rent a van instead.

This is why I deleted my facebook all I done there was seeing people have better lifes while I rot alone in my room

I'm strongly considering it. The issue is that I have friends and relatives that live far and only communicate with me via this stupid site. Plus, I'm gonna be honest here, I like to creep (which I ought to stop, as I always feel more depressed after I creep on someone, espcially if it seems like they're life is better than mine)