Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL All the white Chads only want to have sex with me

i am going to kill myself

I bet there are a fuck ton of ricecels who would be excellent providERs. Noodlewhores are not entitled to white chads.

it's a hookup app wtf did they expect

What does this bitch want from dating apps if not sex.

I bet there are a fuck ton of ricecels who would be excellent providERs. Noodlewhores are not entitled to white chads.
Every foid deserves chad misogynist

Even if the guys wanted to have sex, what the fuck are they supposed to say when she says she doesn't want sex (which is pretty blunt of her)? "Yep, you got me! I wanted to fuck" which will also piss her off anyway. There is no good response.

y r chinkfoids completely retarded

goes to a guy's house on a sleazy dating app, complains abt sa bc he touches her

completely deranged

reminds me of that one pianist guy in uk who was confronted by random chink tourists who told him to stop filming a public area, then started accusing him of inappropriate touching + provocation. every chink is a mini-ccp of their own

SHE THOUGHT WHITE MEN WERE BETAS LIKE IN RICELAND AND WOULD WINE AND DINE HER FOR MONTHS WITHOUT EXPECTING SEX :foidSoy:

>Goes on dating app
>Acts surprised when dudes want to fuck

Why are foids like this? :feelsseriously: I thought that was the socially acceptable way to get sex? Do you just never want men to get sex? You want rape?

SHE THOUGHT WHITE MEN WERE BETAS LIKE IN RICELAND AND WOULD WINE AND DINE HER FOR MONTHS WITHOUT EXPECTING SEX :foidSoy:
Rice will either develop artifical wombs and save us all or go extinct, no other way

I'm an Asian studying in Europe, and I used dating apps for a while. why do all these men in these hookup apps want to fuck me?
is she legitimately retarded?

Noodlewhores: Why do white Chads only use me for sex?
Also noodlewhores: