Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious all the whiners here coping by saying anime is Low-IQ

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★
Have you even watched the better half of what it has to offer?

it's low sentience tbh
very generalized

give me some titles you're putting down as what you think is the "best" it has to offer, and explain yourself?

its just as braindead as any other form of entertainment, watching it doesnt make you any different

its just as braindead as any other form of entertainment, watching it doesnt make you any different
if you're different it factors into what you look for and what you take from it

this is like saying "books are braindead" or "tv is braindead" or "paintings are braidead".

Condemning a medium doesn't make sense. All are polluted with low-IQ normy BS but you're also going to find innovative stuff.

if you're different it factors into what you look for and what you take from it

this is like saying "books are braindead" or "tv is braindead" or "paintings are braidead".

Condemning a medium doesn't make sense. All are polluted with low-IQ normy BS but you're also going to find innovative stuff.

even the ''deep'' and ''innovative'' types of animes really arent that indepth compared to something you'd find in a book etc, saying this as someone who watches it as well
you can only exploit your creative freedom and profoundness so much until you reach a threshold since they have to consider the age of the audience anime tend to cater to

And you didn't even show the REAL better half.

even the ''deep'' and ''innovative'' types of animes really arent that indepth compared to something you'd find in a book etc
Depends on the book.

Also sometimes books can be snooty and pretentious.

Sometimes depths is striking to the heart of the human experience in ways that the western world is afraid to and disguise it as merely comedy/service

11 collapse

you can only exploit your creative freedom and profoundness so much until you reach a threshold since they have to consider the age of the audience anime tend to cater to
like books there are different age brackets that different animes appeal to
and it's mostly going to be adults buying the expensive DVD releases so more of it is aimed at adult men than you might think

obviously stuff like Pokemon meant on selling CCG/vidya to preteens will self-censor and keep to a certain rating but a lot of the rest won't

very generalized

give me some titles you're putting down as what you think is the "best" it has to offer, and explain yourself?

It's indulgent passive aesthetic content consumption. you're watching the interactions between braindead anime gorls and being appeased by the aesthetics, plus integrating the fantasy of her fictitious persona that isn't found anywhere irl, that's it.

by the best, I've not watched enough anime to make a list or something, but knights of the zodiac from what I remember from my childhood is pretty good.

I have tried watching anime, but the voices are so annoying I find myself on the verge of punching a hole through my computer screen every time I do it.

you're watching the interactions between braindead anime gorls and being appeased by the aesthetics
well in the case of KonoSuba yes but I know what I signed up for

not always tho

it might often appear that way to those not understanding the context, of course

integrating the fantasy of her fictitious persona that isn't found anywhere irl
I don't see any prob with doing this so long as you're conscious of it.
It's a step above normies actually thinking the fictitious personalities exist IRL.
What is wrong with manufacturing higher-tier fictional personalities to adore? Should we not strive for greater?

By the preview image I thought it was gonna be some Madoka Magica opening
have heard good things, should move it up in the schedule I guess
the opening I posted is pretty sinister in retrospect, in how it previews what will happen in a subtle way that you only notice when looking back

even the ''deep'' and ''innovative'' types of animes really arent that indepth compared to something you'd find in a book etc, saying this as someone who watches it as well
You are one of those who read books to look smart and satisfy their ego :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Books are fucking cope. I would rather watch sexy 2D AI foids fight than read fucking garbage books written by some fucking wise fuck wanna be.

You are one of those who read books to look smart and satisfy their ego :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Books are fucking cope. I would rather watch sexy 2D AI foids fight than read fucking garbage books written by some fucking wise fuck wanna be.
dont give 2 shits what u think retard
muh cope :feelstastyman:,
I would rather watch sexy 2D AI foids fight
typical coomer braindead permarotter kys

dont give 2 shits what u think retard
muh cope :feelstastyman:,

typical coomer braindead permarotter kys
I dont jerk off to anime. That shit's hype.

Muh fucking books and god complex :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Muh fucking books and god complex
reading books = god complex
jfl at this genuine retardation, keep trying to justify consooming endless braindead content to cope with ur empty skull

so what?
everyone indulges in some form of retarded entertainment, i never stated that i dont enjoy it

Have you read Berserk btw?

reading books = god complex
jfl at this genuine retardation, keep trying to justify consooming endless braindead content to cope with ur empty skull
Empty skull. Nigga please i am in medschool. While you fucking wagecuck at mcdonalds then come home and LARP as high IQ on an incel forum because you read some books which tried to convince you they are deeper then they actually are. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
havent tbh, although i know its highly regarded
is the anime shit? i've heard its only worth reading
Yeah, the anime is shit compared fo the manga. You don’t have to watch it, but if you want to, I recommend watching it after chapter 89

Read it rn and thank me later bhai. Don’t start from the beginning as there are major spoilers in the first few chapters, start from here if you want a spoiler free experience :feelsLightsaber:

Last edited:
Da like button broke my nigga

it's like a dark themed/edgy manga (in a good way tho), a lot of dark souls shit was inspired by berserk.

the 1997 anime was also pretty good
Yeah, the anime is shit compared fo the manga. You don’t have to watch it, but if you want to, I recommend watching it after you read the manga

Read it rn and thank me later bhai. Start from here :feelsLightsaber:
:feelsokman:
Empty skull. Nigga please i am in medschool. While you fucking wagecuck at mcdonalds then come home and LARP as high IQ on an incel forum because you read some books which tried to convince you they are deeper then they actually are. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
im flattered the only way u can mock me is by literally making shit up when u dont know anything :feelskek: done with this low iq ape, go on and have ur last word because i know u have the fragility of a redditor

:feelsokman:

im flattered the only way u can mock me is by literally making shit up when u dont know anything :feelskek: done with this low iq ape, go on and have ur last word because i know u have the fragility of a redditor
Well tell me then. I guess you dont wagecuck at Mcdonalds. Where do you wagecuck then? :smonk: